Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2021, 12:36 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with Mahomes?

Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.

Last edited by petegz28; 10-17-2021 at 05:20 PM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:54 PM   #286
Thank you

Go Pete Go!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 04:56 PM   #287
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
That's more for you to decide. It's my salad getting tossed so you season to your taste
i'm going to eat your ass so deep you will end up eating mine

my entire body will pass through yours until i pop out your mouth and you find your tongue up my butt
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:03 PM   #288
Consuming CP souls

Thanks again pete!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:03 PM   #289
Consuming CP souls

Dude may throw for 5400 yards this year
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:06 PM   #290
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

There is literally zero concern with Mahomes’ INT’s.

He shouldn’t throw the ball up for a miracle play unless it is a Hail Mary situation… duh, he knows that.

Law of averages will take care of the fluky, ball off WR’s hands into a defender’s hands/INT plays.

The one thing Andy needs to add to the offense as a jump start when they are out of rhythm is letting Mahomes go no huddle/tempo with Mahomes focusing on high %/intermediate passes that are open all game vs these Cover 2 defensive looks.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:19 PM   #291
It's just a ride.

This is one of those Pete threads that will age like fine wine I can feel it
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:21 PM   #292
The Insider

Dumbasses shouldn't start threads in middle of games.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:25 PM   #293
Banned!

Quote:
I know, I know...there was full faith in our defense that they were actually going to stop a team from scoring....my bad

I am sure you were chanting "Spags got this!" at half time....
The same defense that held Washington to 13 in the first half? What additional "faith" would I need to have?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:25 PM   #294
Politically Incorrect

Did Pete start this thread just befoer Mahomes unloaded on the Skins?

His timing is perfect.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:26 PM   #295
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
The same defense that held Washington to 13 in the first half? What additional "faith" would I need to have?

Yeah, okay.....you thought the defense would be nails.....****ing liar

You're that guy who always claims he knew what the Lotto numbers would be after they draw the numbers
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:27 PM   #296
MVP

His QBR grade the last 2 weeks is around 50/100. Not great (70+), but not terrible. Herbert’s grade today was 19/100 for perspective.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:27 PM   #297
Banned!

Quote:

Yeah, okay.....you thought the defense would be nails.....****ing liar

I thought they might keep doing as well as they had, including some blown coverages. I certainly didn't expect them to improve, but, then again, they really didn't have to.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:29 PM   #298
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i'm going to eat your ass so deep you will end up eating mine

my entire body will pass through yours until i pop out your mouth and you find your tongue up my butt
what a weirdass day around here
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:36 PM   #299
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Oh they shoulder the majority. Which is why I think it's funny have these mouth breathers thought at half time we were going to win by 3 scores.

That being said we were in position to extend the lead against the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Chargers and blew it with turnovers.

We had a chance at taking the lead against the Bills and...you guess it.

Today we should have went into the half up 30-10 instea of losing 10-13 because of turnovers.
Just so I have this right:

The mouthbreathers are the people who were not worried one bit about losing this game. The mouthbreathers are the folks who have seen

Mahomes throw for 5k and 50

Saw him bring the team back from a 24-0 deficit in a playoff game.

Complete 15 4q comebacks to secure a win. Including in the SB. Where he threw ZOMG[I] TWO INTERCEPTIONS [/I.

And yet, none of those mouthbreathers started a thread at halftime thinking the Chiefs were cooked because they were down (lol) 3. To WFT.

You're an emotional woman.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:39 PM   #300
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Just so I have this right:

The mouthbreathers are the people who were not worried one bit about losing this game. The mouthbreathers are the folks who have seen

Mahomes throw for 5k and 50

Saw him bring the team back from a 24-0 deficit in a playoff game.

Complete 15 4q comebacks to secure a win. Including in the SB. Where he threw ZOMG[I] TWO INTERCEPTIONS [/I.

And yet, none of those mouthbreathers started a thread at halftime thinking the Chiefs were cooked because they were down (lol) 3. To WFT.

You're an emotional woman.
Yeah cause you just knew we were gonna win by 3 scores. And why not, right? Everything, literally everything that has happened this season up to half time today would lead you to believe nothing else.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote