Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2018, 06:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-01-2020 at 08:03 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:24 AM   #421
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I agree he needed to be out there vs Terrance Smith, no clue why he wasn't - maybe they don't feel he's quite ready - I don't recall if it was Pitt or last PS game that DoD had a pretty brutal hit on STs.
Yeah, still early. I just am not impressed at all with Smith, so I think the alternative is still better regardless of the inexperience.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-13-2018, 09:30 AM   #422
You Sweetie!

DoD is a high IQ guy - I feel he'll eventually be very good.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:01 AM   #423
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Did Nnadi play? I don't recall seeing him at all. I think he did, though.
Yea he definitely did. Pretty sure he played significantly more snaps than Speaks and KPass.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:02 AM   #424
Mahomes Dynasty

Another project/bust wasted 2nd rd pick. Chiefs have a knack for ****ing up in the 2nd rd.

Unbelievably slow. So slow in fact, he couldn't hurry his fat ass off the field in time and got himself a penalty flag.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:09 AM   #425
Andy Reid Supporter

Snap count:

Speaks-19
Nnandi-18
Watts-3
O’Daniel-0

The thing that pissed me off was Terrance Smith getting 37 snaps. That guy is a tire fire who can’t tackle. He is a huge reason for the garbage time stats.

Put O’Daniel on the field and bench that ****er
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:09 AM   #426
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea he definitely did. Pretty sure he played significantly more snaps than Speaks and KPass.
I didn't notice. I was watching other players. How did he play? I know he didn't get any sacks, of course. Did anything that he did stick out?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:14 AM   #427
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Another project/bust wasted 2nd rd pick. Chiefs have a knack for ****ing up in the 2nd rd.

Unbelievably slow. So slow in fact, he couldn't hurry his fat ass off the field in time and got himself a penalty flag.
He got off the field. The flag was for 12 men in the huddle.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:17 AM   #428
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:

My understanding is it was a flag for 12 men in the huddle, so the flag was coming regardless of whether he got off the field in time.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:17 AM   #429
You Sweetie!

Quote:

via GIPHY

Old 09-13-2018, 10:19 AM   #430
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Snap count:

Speaks-19
Nnandi-18
Watts-3
O’Daniel-0

The thing that pissed me off was Terrance Smith getting 37 snaps. That guy is a tire fire who can’t tackle. He is a huge reason for the garbage time stats.

Was shocked Smith made the final 53.
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:21 AM   #431
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

It’s clear that they wanted to use Smith in the Sorensen role for now. But they need to forget that IMO. He’s no better at it than Sorensen was the last couple years.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:44 AM   #432
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
It’s clear that they wanted to use Smith in the Sorensen role for now. But they need to forget that IMO. He’s no better at it than Sorensen was the last couple years.
It’s got be DOD. Terrance Smith is horrendous
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:45 AM   #433
Veteran

I'm also surprised no DOD, although he was in on ST and missed a tackle. I liked his play in the pre-season, particularly against Chicago.

Nnadi did nothing of note, no tackles 1 hurry.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2018, 10:46 AM   #434
Most Valuable Villain

I don't have any stats to back it up....but I don't think Reid gives his rookies a lot of snaps right away. Obviously that doesn't count for guys like Peters and Jones because of how high they were drafted.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:47 AM   #435
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Snap count:

Speaks-19
Nnandi-18
Watts-3
O’Daniel-0

Bob Sutton misusing the talent he has to work with? I'm ****ing shocked.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.