Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2018, 06:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-01-2020 at 08:03 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:58 AM   #391
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Our whole draft made no sense the day after the draft and it still makes no sense now. We haven't even heard of a rookie flashing for even just a day during training camp.
Posted via Mobile Device
It doesn’t make sense? Wtf?

Do you not agree that the pass rush needed help last year? Speaks is a pass rusher.

Do you not agree that we couldn’t stop the run last year on the edge opposite Houston or up the middle? That’s why Speaks and Nnandi were drafted.

Do you not agree that Sorenson sucked as a money backer and nobody could cover a TE after Berry got hurt? That’s why O’Daniel was drafted.

Do you not agree that safety outside of Berry was really bad last year? That’s why Armani Watts was drafted
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:05 AM   #392
Needs more middle fingers

I thought he looked better as the game wore on, but i can't say if that's because he got better or his competition got worse.

He looked slow coming out of college and he was never billed as a speed guy, so him being slow last night didn't even register on my radar. That was a given.

He clearly has a lot to work on. We knew that. He's not a starter this season and i expect we'll see a better Breeland Speaks next season.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:07 AM   #393

The guy who jumped off the screen last night was Kpass. He was an absolute terror early on.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:08 AM   #394
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The guy who jumped off the screen last night was Kpass. He was an absolute terror early on.
He looked awesome
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:09 AM   #395
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I thought he looked better as the game wore on, but i can't say if that's because he got better or his competition got worse.

He looked slow coming out of college and he was never billed as a speed guy, so him being slow last night didn't even register on my radar. That was a given.

He clearly has a lot to work on. We knew that. He's not a starter this season and i expect we'll see a better Breeland Speaks next season.
Quote:
These.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:16 AM   #396
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Did you see Xavier Williams? He looked ****ing awesome. I was most impressed with that guy

https://mobile.twitter.com/barleyhop...9%2Fframe.html
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #397
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Our whole draft made no sense the day after the draft and it still makes no sense now. We haven't even heard of a rookie flashing for even just a day during training camp.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah it's still way too early but I'm not really a fan of Veach this board overates him as a GM.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:47 AM   #398

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Did you see Xavier Williams? He looked ****ing awesome. I was most impressed with that guy

I thought he looked like shit most of his snaps aside from that play you linked. And even that play i personally gave credit to Eligwe for blowing it up. Granted they both came crashing into the lane, but at first sight i gave credit to Eligwe. Second view around, yeah he did great there.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:57 PM   #399
Andy Reid Supporter

Watched the replay and I liked what I saw from Speaks. He got around the corner and had a nice bullrush one time.

Weeden was getting the ball out quick so no real opportunity for a sack from anyone.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:36 AM   #400
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #401
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I thought Williams consistently occupied blockers at the POA, and he pushed those blockers on that play right into the RB's lane, blowing that play up.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:40 PM   #402
I'll be back.

For reference, Chase Daniel ran a 4.8 40-yard dash. 10 years ago.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:10 AM   #403
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Veach Saturday on what he's seen so far from second-round pick Breeland Speaks:

"The guy is really athletic for that size, and we have some flexibility. We've already seen his ability to set an edge and play the run, and I think he's learning how to pass rush from the outside as a standup backer. But moving forward, he'll be able to kick inside and do some interior rush with guys like Chris Jones and Allen Bailey because he is 280 pounds.

"Just because in the preseason we just rushed four up the field doesn't mean we aren't getting creative. We already know he can out there and play in base downs and he can set an edge and play the run, but he can also rush from the 3-technique and probably also play 5-tech moving forward (if we need it).

"He's a valuable defensive line commodity that because of how we're set up with our depth right now is going to help us best at outside linebacker with keeping Justin [Houston] and Dee [Ford] healthy in regards to limiting their reps. But he's also a guy that in the future who could play anywhere across the board, so that's the value we saw in how he's possibly going to affect the roster in year two and year three."

————————

Sounds like Speaks will be kicking inside on passing downs some. Just what I had hoped. He’s also 280, which is pretty crazy.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:19 AM   #404
SuperBowl or bust

Crazy no mention of Kpass
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:33 AM   #405
Hockey Town

He's still taking his front foot and picking it up and putting it back down in the same spot...how can a coaching staff not realize this?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.