Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2018, 06:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-01-2020 at 08:03 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:28 PM   #376
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
What would you like him to do? throw the 3rd stringer out of the stadium?
This guy needs to show up against starters. Period.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:28 PM   #377
Supporter

I thought he looked good enough for game 1 preseason no defense bs
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:34 PM   #378
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This guy needs to show up against starters. Period.
I think he flashed when he was in there. You want a 2nd round project pick to dominate starters in his first preseason game? Strange expectations.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #379
I'll be back.

Quote:
I think he flashed when he was in there. You want a 2nd round project pick to dominate starters in his first preseason game? Strange expectations.
He didn't flash for shit in the first half.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:47 PM   #380
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
He didn't flash for shit in the first half.
Your expectations are wildly different to mine. so yeah, I'm sure he didn't 'flash' in your opinion. I'm not expecting him to wreck shit. I liked the way he held up against the run on the few plays that Ive re-watched. I like his hand- use/placement and leverage. If nothing else i think he flashed the ability to be stout against the run, he looks STRONG. Unfortunately gamepass wont let me go any further back than the 8ish minute mark, but that's my view so far.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:50 PM   #381
I'll be back.

Quote:
Your expectations are wildly different to mine. so yeah, I'm sure he didn't 'flash' in your opinion. I'm not expecting him to wreck shit. I liked the way he held up against the run on the few plays that Ive re-watched. I like his hand- use/placement and leverage. If nothing else i think he flashed the ability to be stout against the run, he looks STRONG. Unfortunately gamepass wont let me go any further back than the 8ish minute mark, but that's my view so far.
His pass rush was shit.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:54 PM   #382
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
His pass rush was shit.
Your analysis is lazy.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:03 PM   #383
I'll be back.

Quote:
Your analysis is lazy.
he's lazy.

that ****ing GUT man
Old 08-09-2018, 09:06 PM   #384
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
he's lazy.

that ****ing GUT man
Is he your Tyreek Hill whipping boy this year?
Old 08-09-2018, 10:39 PM   #385
Inmem 2.0

Looked kinda slow
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:28 PM   #386
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Our whole draft made no sense the day after the draft and it still makes no sense now. We haven't even heard of a rookie flashing for even just a day during training camp.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:14 AM   #387
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Our whole draft made no sense the day after the draft and it still makes no sense now. We haven't even heard of a rookie flashing for even just a day during training camp.
Posted via Mobile Device
It’s shaping up to be that Veach prioritized bringing on “right mentality role players” throughout the draft and used them to replace certain former role players. Speaks for instance always came off to me as the Zombo “high motor/effort” guy who you could put in on rotational snaps when your main guys were hurt or injured and provide some value.

It may not be sexy or whatbyoud desire out of a 2nd pick, but I think having your expectations much higher than that will lead you to disappointment and disdain.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:39 AM   #388
Mahomes Dynasty

He looked slower than Tamba Hali...didn't think that was possible.

Isn't that what most people were complaining about when it came to Hali?

Chiefs traded up to get this guy...I have no idea why, still don't. Never liked the pick, didn't watch him a lot in college but from stuff I've seen he looks slow as piss.

Oh but he has a mean bull rush.

BFD
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-10-2018, 08:44 AM   #389
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
He looked slower than Tamba Hali...didn't think that was possible.

Isn't that what most people were complaining about when it came to Hali?

Chiefs traded up to get this guy...I have no idea why, still don't. Never liked the pick, didn't watch him a lot in college but from stuff I've seen he looks slow as piss.

Oh but he has a mean bull rush.

BFD
Yep. I never liked the pick either and admittedly my opinion on the guy was / is negatively biased because of it. BUT, seems justified based on what I saw last night. He looked VERY slow - like he was running through Jello...And when he did get to the QB last night - he didn't wrap him up and make the tackle.

Yes - only the 1st preseason game and it usually takes D Lineman a longer time to develop, but I'll still never understand why we traded up to get this guy. Seems he would have been there later.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-10-2018, 08:48 AM   #390
Damn it feels good.

He's playing a brand new position. Jesus guys.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.