Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2006, 11:07 AM  
Veteran

Online flirting

Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullshit. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet their future spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Clint in Wichita; 01-23-2006 at 04:25 PM..
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:42 PM   #451
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
Are there any cute guys on Orangemane?
Do they have to be straight?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:44 PM   #452
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
That's okay. She's too flat-chested for me anyway.
Peh. It's all about the nipples for me, anyway.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:45 PM   #453
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
Peh. It's all about the nipples for me, anyway.
I am not sending you proof that I have nipples.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:46 PM   #454
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
I am not sending you proof that I have nipples.
Ah. Puffies, eh? Not my thing.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:46 PM   #455
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
Are there any cute guys on Orangemane?

Not a one...but bronco's freak has some......
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:47 PM   #456
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:48 PM   #457
MER

Quote:
I will not fall for your reverse psychology!!!

again
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:49 PM   #458
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Huh? You're a puffy-lover?
Old 01-24-2006, 02:49 PM   #459
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
Get to a counselor and find out what "it" is.
Don't you mean ebay?
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:51 PM   #460
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
I will not fall for your reverse psychology!!!

again
Of course not. I wouldn't presume to imagine that you would.

However, in addition to my skill at guessing cup sizes, I've some success in also guessing nipple type, color, etc.

I'm guessing about a quarter-size, dark and frequently erect.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:51 PM   #461
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mer
I'm quitting the internet
And yet another I'm leaving forever thread
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:54 PM   #462
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Huh? You're a puffy-lover?
You're not?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:55 PM   #463
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
You're not?
No. They're freaks of nature.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:57 PM   #464
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
That all depends on how much time she spends around me.

We don't want to hear about how things are erect around you.
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:59 PM   #465
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
That all depends on how much time she spends around me.
When you're sober or falling down drunk?
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.