Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-19-2018, 12:36 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

Maroon 5 Set to Perform at 2019 Super Bowl Halftime Show

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...-halftime-show

Maroon 5 will be headlining the Super Bowl LIII Halftime show, a source confirms to Billboard. While special guest appearances for the performance have not yet been finalized, Cardi B and Travis Scott are on the short list, Billboard has also learned.

A rep for the band did not respond to Billboard's request for comment, but the NFL said in a statement: "It's a Super Bowl tradition to speculate about the performers for the Pepsi Halftime Show. We are continuing to work with Pepsi on our plans but do not have any announcements to make on what will be another epic show."

Maroon 5's recent single "Girls Like You" featuring Cardi B is currently No. 2 on the Hot 100.

For Maroon 5, performing during the Super Bowl has been a longtime dream. During a 2015 interview with Howard Stern, Adam Levine admitted that the band “very actively wants to play the Super Bowl.”

The 2019 Super Bowl will take place on Feb. 3 at the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Ga.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:47 PM   #16
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Never heard one of their songs.
Sure you have. You just don't realize it.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:48 PM   #17
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I think I speak for all old people when I say "no"
Eh, network TV is made for the olds.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:49 PM   #18
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Eh, network TV is made for the olds.
It is?!?

**** I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:50 PM   #19
Resident Glue Sniffer

Foo Fighters FTW.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:51 PM   #20
Going home eventually

Gay.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:51 PM   #21
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I think I speak for all old people when I say "no"
Dude, tons of old people watch that show.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:52 PM   #22
The man you could post like.

They should bring The Black Eyed Peas back just for the lulz.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:52 PM   #23
Beyond the Rapids

barf
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:53 PM   #24
Resident Glue Sniffer

the only thing I hate more than the 2 minute warning in football, is the SB halftime shows.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:54 PM   #25
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

When you say Super Bowl Halftime Show, I hear "that half hour between quarters that I turn off the ****ing TV."
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #26
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

JFC LOL
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #27
Resident Glue Sniffer

Literally, I don't know of anyone that actually watches these halftime shows.

The only one I remember was Prince, and the only reason we watched that one was because a few people at our house loved Prince. Admittedly.....it was badass.
nothing else has every really came close before or since IMO.

it's almost always some pop artist who has a new record out / shilling for record sales.

is the NFL trying to appeal to the skinny jean and wearing a stocking cap in July market?
Old 09-19-2018, 12:58 PM   #28
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

i'll be too happy 5 touchdowns in the first half by Mahomes to give a shit about half time performance.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:58 PM   #29
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

I loved switching to MTV's "Celebrity Death Match" halftime specials.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:58 PM   #30
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
They should bring The Black Eyed Peas back just for the lulz.
WHATCHA GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT JUNK?

ALL THAT JUNK INSIDE YO TRUNK?
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.