Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-18-2018, 11:26 PM  
MVP

PFF rankings

Hey Clay, do you still get these? I remember last year you would post these. I haven't seen you do that this year or have you and I just missed them?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-19-2018, 05:06 PM   #31
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

For the season, Kendall Fuller #59 CB. Marcus Peters #7.

Small sample size, I know.

PFF says Orlando Scandrick is our best corner so far this year at #54 CB in the league. His first game was really terrible, but he did hold it together against the Steelers.

Tyreek Hill #2 WR in NFL.
Watkins #27 WR.
Kelce #10 TE.

Eric Murray #61 Safety.
Ron Parker #45 Safety.
Justin Houston #73.
Dee Ford #20.
Raglund #62.
Hitchens #59
Nelson #85 CB.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:34 AM   #32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Hitchens had a much better game. He had quite a few spectacular plays. Ragland played ok but had some missed tackles. I would have assumed Hitchens would have had the highest rankings on our defense.
It's probably not as noticeable watching the game, but Hitchens allowed a lot of yards in coverage according to PFF, he allowed 8 catches on 8 targets for an average of 9.4 yards per reception, and that's not including the additional 49 yards of YAC. I'm assuming that pulled his grade down, Ragland wasna't in coverage or targeted much
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli