Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2018, 11:26 PM  
MVP

PFF rankings

Hey Clay, do you still get these? I remember last year you would post these. I haven't seen you do that this year or have you and I just missed them?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:58 AM   #16
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
By objective measurement, Mahomes is at least #2. Fitzpatrick is clearly having a better season right now, as hard as that is to believe.
I cant wait til Fitz flames out and then we all laugh in Jameis Winston @ the Bucs
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:05 AM   #17
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I cant wait til Fitz flames out and then we all laugh in Jameis Winston @ the Bucs
Yep. Everybody knows Fitz has one of his patented 4 INT meltdowns coming.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:02 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

If I were a team like Pitt or SD, I'd call the Bucs and see what they'd take for Jameis to sit behind Ben or Rivers.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #19
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad View Post
I've found that they offer up the basic ratings for free. Just google the player + PFF and go to his profile. It'll show the number rating + league rating (e.g. #37 CB). You get no other input or detail, but it's something to track throughout the year.

They have Pat Mahomes at 83.8 (#3 QB)
Yeah, but their player grading is... sketchy at best.

ESPECIALLY with offensive linemen. Having a talented QB or RB will cause linemen grades to skyrocket. Go back to 2009. KC replaced Johnson with Charles and the OL grade went form the NFL worst with Johnson to the NFL best with Charles.

Just like that. Am I supposed to believe the OL just started playing better?
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:24 AM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
From my time working for them it is not sketchy but it is largely about effeciency and not to do with a lot intangibles and reading defenses. For example The TD passes to Hunt (dump off), Conley (busted coverage) and Hill (Destroyed his press/man) will not attract massive scores. However fumbling his snap and missing a couple of shots downfield with good seperation will impact his score negatively a fair amount.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-19-2018, 10:24 AM   #21
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If I were a team like Pitt or SD, I'd call the Bucs and see what they'd take for Jameis to sit behind Ben or Rivers.
Jameis is never going to be jack or shit. He just doesn't have the mentality and nothing he has done since being drafted shows he is capable of changing.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:34 PM   #22
Most Valuable Villain

PFF has Mahomes at 94.1 and Kelce at 90.5.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:52 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Jameis is never going to be jack or shit. He just doesn't have the mentality and nothing he has done since being drafted shows he is capable of changing.
That's probably true.

But still, he's talented.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:52 PM   #24
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:54 PM   #25
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Tyreek Hill at 122.1^6.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #26
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post

ESPECIALLY with offensive linemen. Having a talented QB or RB will cause linemen grades to skyrocket. Go back to 2009. KC replaced Johnson with Charles and the OL grade went form the NFL worst with Johnson to the NFL best with Charles.

Just like that. Am I supposed to believe the OL just started playing better?
I agree. Can't take it completely seriously, but it's interesting to track.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:59 PM   #27
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Now I'm seeing 93.5 (#2 QB) for this link. https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl...-mahomes/11765

Weird. I swear this morning it was 83.8. Maybe that was his week 1 rating.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 09-19-2018, 03:28 PM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad View Post
Now I'm seeing 93.5 (#2 QB) for this link. https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl...-mahomes/11765

Weird. I swear this morning it was 83.8. Maybe that was his week 1 rating.
83.8 was indeed his week 1 rating, he is 2nd overall now behind Fitzmagic (Kirk Cousins is 3rd).

From the Steelers game only, Top 5 Offensive players:
Mahomes - 94.1
Kelce - 90.5
Watkins - 88.3
Hill - 86.7
Robinson - 77

Top 5 Defensive players:
Fuller - 72.7
Ragland - 72.6
Scandrick - 68.2
Hitchens - 64.5
Speaks - 63.4

Very surprised about those defense rankings, Scandrick's rating is so high because he only allowed one catch on 8 targets and it was for 0 yards, where as Nelson allowed 6 receptions on 11 targets for 47 yards.

Speaks is literally 5th by doing nothing, 62.5 appears to be the "no impact on the game at all" grade and that's what he did in his 20 snaps.

I'm not copy pasting / screenshotting the whole thing, but if there's anything else specific you guys wanna see let me know.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-19-2018, 04:31 PM   #29
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
83.8 was indeed his week 1 rating, he is 2nd overall now behind Fitzmagic (Kirk Cousins is 3rd).

From the Steelers game only, Top 5 Offensive players:
Mahomes - 94.1
Kelce - 90.5
Watkins - 88.3
Hill - 86.7
Robinson - 77

Top 5 Defensive players:
Fuller - 72.7
Ragland - 72.6
Scandrick - 68.2
Hitchens - 64.5
Speaks - 63.4

Very surprised about those defense rankings, Scandrick's rating is so high because he only allowed one catch on 8 targets and it was for 0 yards, where as Nelson allowed 6 receptions on 11 targets for 47 yards.

Speaks is literally 5th by doing nothing, 62.5 appears to be the "no impact on the game at all" grade and that's what he did in his 20 snaps.

I'm not copy pasting / screenshotting the whole thing, but if there's anything else specific you guys wanna see let me know.
I find it hard to believe they had Ragland 8 points better than Hitchens in that game. I know Hitch blew a couple of coverages, but I still thought he had a better game than Ragland.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:46 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
I find it hard to believe they had Ragland 8 points better than Hitchens in that game. I know Hitch blew a couple of coverages, but I still thought he had a better game than Ragland.
Hitchens had a much better game. He had quite a few spectacular plays. Ragland played ok but had some missed tackles. I would have assumed Hitchens would have had the highest rankings on our defense.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote