Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2018, 11:26 PM  
MVP

PFF rankings

Hey Clay, do you still get these? I remember last year you would post these. I haven't seen you do that this year or have you and I just missed them?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:45 PM   #2
I'll be back.

I don't subscribe anymore.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:57 PM   #3
Planner of the Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I don't subscribe anymore.
I haven't wanted to spend money on the NFL the past 3 years either. I did but was pissed because of Smith.

I am feeling lots of bang for my buck this year.
wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:17 AM   #4
I'll be back.

It's not a matter of the NFL. The site changed and was no longer worth it.

**** Cris Collinsworth.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:20 AM   #5
Sarcasm

Back in my day PFF was free. All of it.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:23 AM   #6
Planner of the Year

The NFL is more fun to watch with Mahomes as Chiefs QB
wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wasi has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-19-2018, 12:40 AM   #7
Veteran

I have PFF Elite. Is there something specific you wanted to see?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-19-2018, 01:37 AM   #8
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Back in my day PFF was free. All of it.
Its true. All of it.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:59 AM   #9
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I have PFF Elite. Is there something specific you wanted to see?
all of it bitch, give it to me right up the ass...

ETA: that was meant as a pm to SR... my apologies
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-19-2018, 03:40 AM   #10
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Maybe if they weren’t trying to give me the ole Big Ben on the price, I’d order it. **** that
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:20 AM   #11
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasi View Post
The NFL is more fun to watch with Mahomes as Chiefs QB
It is the only reason to watch the NFL nowadays
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:13 AM   #12
Better than Nelson

I've found that they offer up the basic ratings for free. Just google the player + PFF and go to his profile. It'll show the number rating + league rating (e.g. #37 CB). You get no other input or detail, but it's something to track throughout the year.

They have Pat Mahomes at 83.8 (#3 QB)
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:37 AM   #13
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad View Post
I've found that they offer up the basic ratings for free. Just google the player + PFF and go to his profile. It'll show the number rating + league rating (e.g. #37 CB). You get no other input or detail, but it's something to track throughout the year.

Another great example of why PFF is dogshit
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:52 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad View Post

I assume that Fitzpatrick is probably ranked number 1. Rodgers number 2?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:56 AM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Another great example of why PFF is dogshit
By objective measurement, Mahomes is at least #2. Fitzpatrick is clearly having a better season right now, as hard as that is to believe.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.