Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 09-18-2018, 08:23 AM  
Ain't no relax!

Captain Marvel

Last edited by DaFace; 12-04-2018 at 12:12 AM.. Reason: size was doing weird things to the thread
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #2
Starter

Looks dope. Here is hoping the movie is just her running around punching old people.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:41 AM   #3
mod-ish

Young Fury and Paulson, to boot.

That quick shot of her and Jude Law with the other two made me think THEY were what we think the Nova Corps is......
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:22 AM   #4
Here We Go Again

Hell yeah!
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:30 AM   #5
mod-ish

I need to start a twitter account just to see what the official Blockbuster twitter account has to say about seeing one of its old stores getting some screen time, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:52 AM   #6
Ain't no relax!

I still think it's pretty stupid that they replaced Adam Warlock with Ms. ****ing Marvel for the upcoming confrontation with Thanos. But this doesn't look too bad. The 80s/90s feel helps....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:54 AM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I still think it's pretty stupid that they replaced Adam Warlock with Ms. ****ing Marvel for the upcoming confrontation with Thanos. But this doesn't look too bad. The 80s/90s feel helps....
Yep. Especially after they made it a point to put him in the Guardians 2 credits.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:58 AM   #8
mod-ish

Quote:
Yup, absolutely. They still have some time to come up with surprises, though. Maybe Warlock somehow still ends up being the good guy heavy in A4; Captain Marvel has been built up so much for that movie that it almost seems too obvious at this point....
Old 09-18-2018, 11:08 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Why didn’t Nick Fury dial her up for Avengers 1&2? They could have used her help.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:15 AM   #10
Ain't no relax!

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a blatant Girl Power "Get more females to watch comic book movies" schtick. They're making Ms. Marvel into something she never was, and it feels like they're doing it just for SJW reasons. While seemingly eliminating one of the most powerful heroes ever in Warlock, who is 100 times more interesting of a character than Danvers. It doesn't make sense. Hell even Thor is exponentially more powerful than Ms. Marvel.

Whatever... I just hope Warlock has some kind of future in the MCU, since they already teased it...
Old 09-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a blatant Girl Power "Get more females to watch comic book movies" schtick. They're making Ms. Marvel into something she never was, and it feels like they're doing it just for SJW reasons. While seemingly eliminating one of the most powerful heroes ever in Warlock, who is 100 times more interesting of a character than Danvers. It doesn't make sense. Hell even Thor is exponentially more powerful than Ms. Marvel.

Whatever... I just hope Warlock has some kind of future in the MCU, since they already teased it...
I say this not to trigger a political conversation, but to prepare people who might not have heard. Feige has made it clear, though not in so many words, that meddling with the characters and stories for political reasons is the plan for the future. The female/gay/tranny/etc... stuff is going to be ramped up moving forward.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:08 PM   #12
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Is that for sure the plan? I though Captain Marvel was also involved anyway?
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:09 PM   #13
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
I say this not to trigger a political conversation, but to prepare people who might not have heard. Feige has made it clear, though not in so many words, that meddling with the characters and stories for political reasons is the plan for the future. The female/gay/tranny/etc... stuff is going to be ramped up moving forward.
Did they miss that staying out of that crap and just serving up the, mostly, classic heroes everyone remembers and loves is the recipe for HUGE MOUNTAINS OF CASH?
Old 09-18-2018, 12:35 PM   #14
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yup, absolutely. They still have some time to come up with surprises, though. Maybe Warlock somehow still ends up being the good guy heavy in A4; Captain Marvel has been built up so much for that movie that it almost seems too obvious at this point....
Nope. Russo Bros have already stated that Warlock will not be in A4:

Quote:
"Yeah [Adam Warlock]'s not showing up in our stories. Look, our job as we said a million times is to tell the story of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, not to do direct adaptations of the comics because we're comic book fans. I have no interest as a director in telling a story that's already been told or in seeing one that's already been told. If I know all the events story as they're going to happen then what's the point of going to the film? We want to keep surprising audiences and continue the story that started with Iron Man [...] a decade ago."
And James Gunn already said Warlock wouldn't be part of Infinity War or A4:

Quote:
“I had to fight for Adam in the post-credits sequence. Because I really thought that’s where that should go. And I thought one of the main reasons to have the Sovereign in the movie was to give audiences the hint that Adam Warlock is coming. That was one of the reasons for them to exist. And I wrote that post-credits sequence in the first draft of the script. And then there were a lot of questions about whether or not we should put that in there, because people were going to expect Adam Warlock in Infinity War.

So one of the things I promised, which I do all of the time on Twitter, is letting everyone know that Adam Warlock is not going to be in Avengers Infinity War or Avengers 4. It’s just not going to happen. Because I didn’t want people to have false expectations of what they thought was going to happen with Adam.”
****ing dumb if you ask me. They take so many parts of the Infinity Wars comic series almost exactly from what's in the books, but then get all defensive about fans expecting one of the most pivotal characters from the comic to exist in the movies.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:37 PM   #15
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Nope. Russo Bros have already stated that Warlock will not be in A4:

And James Gunn already said Warlock wouldn't be part of Infinity War or A4:

****ing dumb if you ask me. They take so many parts of the Infinity Wars comic series almost exactly from what's in the books, but then get all defensive about fans expecting one of the most pivotal characters from the comic to exist in the movies.
Then what the **** was the point of the credits in GG2? I get what he's saying....but he doesn't have to play it out EXACTLY like the comic books did. You can change things. You can add in different scenarios. But it's dumb to take a character like Warlock and just remove him completely......especially just for a female character to try and increase female viewership numbers.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.