Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2018, 09:13 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Ian Rap: “Berry is improving”

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:19 AM   #61
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
We don’t need a “SB caliber defense” with the best offense in the league. We just need a defense that can get key stops and this defense is already showing they can do that against two of the best offenses in the league, so why wouldn’t it continue with Berry?
Give an example of a team that went to the Super Bowl with a bottom third defense.

Mahomes isn't going to throw 6 touchdowns every week.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:24 AM   #62
MVP

Call me delusional, but I'm actually not terribly worried about the defense. When Berry's in the mix, I actually like the starting roster. Of course, it would look that much better w/ Peters.

Two of the best offenses in the league on the road. One is allowed to hold on every play and every important call went in their favor, including a phantom hold that wiped out a defensive TD. Not many teams will get those calls. In fact, soon we'll be getting those calls due to the Mahomes factor.

I think as Berry returns and some of the younger players gel, this defense will be slightly better than what we've seen the last few years. And we won a lot of games with those poor defenses and a lesser QB.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:26 AM   #63
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Please. Get that useless ****stick Murray off the field.
They could leave him in Shitsburgh for all I care.

I'm getting real sick of our defenders missing the ****ing QB every time they have a shot to sack him. All a QB has to do against us is gingerly take one step in any direction and our guys go flying by like a ****ing parasailer with an AGM hellfire missile up their ass.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:26 AM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Give an example of a team that went to the Super Bowl with a bottom third defense.

Yep. We led the league in offense during several of the Vermeil years, yet...
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:26 AM   #65
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If the Chiefs end up having an all-time great offense, history says that they’ll probably at least reach the AFC Championship game and maybe further.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:32 AM   #66
In Search of a Life

Quote:

The Pats were pretty ****ing close last year.

I also don’t think this defense will play like a bottom 1/3 defense all year. We aren’t going to be playing against one of the best offenses on the road with a huge lead every single week.

The fact that some of you don’t understand that context is hilarious. This defense isn’t nearly as bad as they’ve looked against two elite offenses and HOF QB’s
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:34 AM   #67
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
We don’t need EB this week especially at home. This team/crowd will be fired up. Let him keep resting. Keep on rollin’.
actually I think this is a good idea.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:34 AM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
"Could practice this week"

likely means, probably won't practice this week, and is probably still a few weeks away.
A few weeks away? I don't buy that. If that were true then they would have put in on IR with the designation to return.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:34 AM   #69
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

The Falcons 2016 defense wasn’t good.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:36 AM   #70
Most Valuable Villain

Here are our next 6 games.

49ers
@ Broncos
Jaguars
@ Patriots
Bengals
Broncos

Jags, Pats and Bengals are really the only offenses that worry me out of those teams.

After that?

@ Browns
Cardinals
Rams - Mexico City
@ Raiders
Ravens
Chargers
Seahawks
Raiders

Rams, Ravens and Chargers will be tougher offenses.

And out of all of those teams that we play.....the Jaguars are really the only defense that I could see keeping up with us.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:36 AM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The Pats were pretty ****ing close last year.

I also don’t think this defense will play like a bottom 1/3 defense all year. We aren’t going to be playing against one of the best offenses on the road with a huge lead every single week.

The fact that some of you don’t understand that context is hilarious. This defense isn’t nearly as bad as they’ve looked against two elite offenses and HOF QB’s
I sincerely hope that you are right.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:40 AM   #72
Everybody Lies.

Our schedule is pretty brutal looking at it after week 2. I'd say the only wins we can truly count on are the Cardinals and we'll beat Denver and Oakland at least once each.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:41 AM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Houston was good yesterday but got jobbed by the refs. Mellinger and Teicher (yes even negative Teicher!) were in that stadium and both said they didn’t see a hold on Scandrick when Houston forced that fumble.

This shit pisses me off the most. This should not have been a TD. This is as blatant of a hold as I have ever seen in my life.

Also, the right tackle held Dee Ford on that play.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:43 AM   #74
Needs more middle fingers

The shining light here is that the Steelers and Chargers have a prolific passing attack that we won't have to face every week.

So no, i don't expect every game to be as ugly for the D as these first two weeks.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:45 AM   #75
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The shining light here is that the Steelers and Chargers have a prolific passing attack that we won't have to face every week.

So no, i don't expect every game to be as ugly for the D as these first two weeks.
Exactly. This is why I think we hold the 49ers to under 24 points.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.