Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-16-2018, 02:34 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers

Time to move forward.

How do we matchup against the 49ers?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:32 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest31kc View Post
Arrowhead is gunna be insane.

How's the 49ers D in comparison to Pit and LA? Dont know much about them.

Shanahan has a great scheme and Jimmy G seems like a good one but none of their skill guys scare me.
From what their fans are saying, it seems the 49er secondary is about as bad as the KC secondary.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:37 PM   #47
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
It was good the 9ers won. Desperate teams are always harder to beat.
I agree with this, thought the same thing. Glad they won instead of coming in 0-2
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2018, 09:45 PM   #48
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Anyone going can you give up your ticket stub after the game? I want one from his first home start
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:05 PM   #49
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
From what their fans are saying, it seems the 49er secondary is about as bad as the KC secondary.
Watched them briefly today and they may be worse.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:07 PM   #50
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
THEIR STARTING QB IS HOT

Would.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:39 PM   #51
I'll be back.

If Mahomes beats a Shanahan in his first Arrowhead start it's literally an omen.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:54 AM   #52
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
If Mahomes beats a Shanahan in his first Arrowhead start it's literally an omen.
We need a David (Patrick) slew the beast pic! He just won in a place we haven’t won since before I started watching football!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:25 AM   #53
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’m telling you guys, get ready to watch KC shred this defense to nothing... their secondary and pass rush have both been pretty poor so far. They’re just short for talent.

If you don’t have the dudes to match up just a little bit then you’re probably shit outta luck against the Chiefs offense.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:37 AM   #54
Emporer of Mongo

I might be worried if the niners weren't missing so many key guys. I'm not sure if Goodwin is going to be 100%, I haven't read anything about it but that is a pretty key player for them. Breida and Morris are actually a pretty good 1 , 2 punch. But I think we win this pretty easily if Pat can stay calm.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:39 AM   #55
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Sherman will get toasted if they leave him without safety help.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:05 AM   #56
MVP

I don't think there's any way The Chiefs are overlooking them; they're still in 'Make a Statement' mode. I don't think you can abandon the run if you're the 9'ers and expect Jimmy G. to hang with Patrick blow for blow.

I think this is where we see the emphasis on stopping the run with the front 7 pay off.
42-9 Chiefs.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:11 AM   #57
In Search of a Life

I am not sure the 49ers have the kind of offense to keep up with a frantic pace Andy and Mahomes are setting against teams- nor do they have the defense to stop us.

Arrowhead will be rowdy and is a rough place for QB's who have never started here.

Chiefs 31 49ers 23
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:45 AM   #58
Most Valuable Villain

Dude....how ****ing loud is Arrowhead going to be this weekend? I wish I could go because it's going to be nuts.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:49 AM   #59
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Dude....how ****ing loud is Arrowhead going to be this weekend? I wish I could go because it's going to be nuts.
I cant wait, we are spending the whole weekend in KC and have club level seats for the game.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:52 AM   #60
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post

They should call Guinness Book of Records- because they might break the sound record again when Mahomes comes out on the field. Hopefully they announce the team individually.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote