Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2018, 06:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-01-2020 at 08:03 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:10 PM   #106
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
THis.

The trade is what I had a problem with. He could have been had at 54.
You know this how? And really, WTF difference does it make? 44 v 54? Seems that's fishing for something to gripe about.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:10 PM   #107
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
Pay attention, folks. We have some NFL scouts in the house with really fresh takes. I'd pay for more of this.
You're a dipshit. You owe me $100.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 04-27-2018, 07:11 PM   #108
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
THis.

The trade is what I had a problem with. He could have been had at 54.
You don't know that.

I think the guys who research this, for the sake of their careers, had a better read on the situation.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:11 PM   #109
The Boom Boom Room

Basing it off the Miss St. game, the kid does diagnose plays well in space with hustle hence the Tamba comparison.

Though the kid does get caught up in the wash at times of if he doesn't get the initial push at a sideline choke point.

From that video, he seems like a rotational player with versatility LB/DL
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:14 PM   #110
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Basing it off the Miss St. game, the kid does diagnose plays well in space with hustle hence the Tamba comparison.

Though the kid does get caught up in the wash at times of if he doesn't get the initial push at a sideline choke point.

From that video, he seems like a rotational player with versatility LB/DL
I saw a breakdown that said he has shit for technique. So what I take from that is, you are seeing raw talent and instinct. NFL Coaches will teach him the technique. He has very long arms for a man his size.

If he can get the edge or get a strong bull rush, I see a lot of tipped balls or grabbed arms coming which should lead to a lot of incomplete passes, picks and fumbles.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:14 PM   #111
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
You know this how? And really, WTF difference does it make? 44 v 54? Seems that's fishing for something to gripe about.
Really??? You dont know the difference beteeen 44 and 54 - This expains a LOT.

This guy is likely there at 54 and KC gets to keep their 3rd. THAT is the difference.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:15 PM   #112
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Really??? You dont know the difference beteeen 44 and 54 - This expains a LOT.

This guy is likely there at 54 and KC gets to keep their 3rd. THAT is the difference.
What's the difference? Explain it to us all. I want to know what insight you have that they didn't?
Old 04-27-2018, 07:16 PM   #113
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Watching that Miss St. tape, he can definitely play on the edge
Watch the LSU and A&M games as well. He was unblockable.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #114
You Sweetie!

Quote:
I saw a breakdown that said he has shit for technique. So what I take from that is, you are seeing raw talent and instinct. NFL Coaches will teach him the technique. He has very long arms for a man his size.

If he can get the edge or get a strong bull rush, I see a lot of tipped balls or grabbed arms coming which should lead to a lot of incomplete passes, picks and fumbles.
I see elements of Chris Jones - wonder if he's hung as nicely?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #115
offense > defense

Quote:
You're a dipshit. You owe me $100.
$100 for your fresh draft takes?

Seems fair, honestly. What's your Bitcoin address, I'll send it over.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:18 PM   #116
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I see elements of Chris Jones - wonder if he's hung as nicely?
I hear he is not as wide but has better stamina.....
Old 04-27-2018, 07:18 PM   #117
The Insider

Quote:
They kept a 3rd round pick, they just switched positions.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #118
MVP

Quote:
What's the difference? Explain it to us all. I want to know what insight you have that they didn't?
Here's the explanation

By trading up to 46 from 54, we were forced to trade our #78 pick in exchange for a #100 pick

So we now have 46, 86, and 100

Had we stayed put, it's possible Speaks is there at 54, then we would have 78 and 86.

Assuming Breeland would still be there at 54, the value would have been much higher for KC to stay put
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #119
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
They kept a 3rd round pick, they just switched positions.
You ruined this for me...I was slow walking him to it.....thanks!
Old 04-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #120
You Sweetie!

Quote:
I hear he is not as wide but has better stamina.....
`
`
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.