Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-11-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Avengers: Infinity War

(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:13 PM   #106
Stay positive, don't give up

Hope the stakes are high and some guys bite it. I'd think Cap would since they have his replacements, maybe iron Man? What are your guys speculation on who dies?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:37 PM   #107
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Hope the stakes are high and some guys bite it. I'd think Cap would since they have his replacements, maybe iron Man? What are your guys speculation on who dies?
After the preservation of super hero life in Civil War I think that a few go out for sure. Cap, Iron Man, and one more to up the ante for part two
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:38 PM   #108
mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:36 PM   #109
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Beta Ray Bill’s bust was on that colosseum as a previous champion in Ragnarok wasn’t it?
Pretty much confirmed that The 🔨 Thor is making is Storm breaker.
Another BRB reference.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:46 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yes.
If they are even staying anywhere close to the comics, everyone is going to die.

I think A4 is going to be totally different in terms of scope. Earth's heroes aren't going to be big players in the big picture...

The way they brought in Fox I'm betting silver surfer, fantastic four, Cosmic beings out the ass, Galactus, Eternity

Adam Warlock gets the glove in the end, resurrecting everyone and the tribunal makes him give it up.
After the heroes of Resurrected. They pretty much hang up the tights and retire leaving the way for the new Heroes.

Then 10 more years of character building and story building leading up to another Cosmic level event.

Bring it on though. Can't believe I'm about to get a Thanos movie!!

All hail the Mad Titan!!!

Balancer of the universe!!!

Last edited by beach tribe; 03-21-2018 at 10:15 PM..
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:50 PM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
After the preservation of super hero life in Civil War I think that a few go out for sure. Cap, Iron Man, and one more to up the ante for part two
Dude.

They are DEAD they're all dead. Mark my words.

There will be fewer remaining than there are standing by a long shot.

They are fooling you with those trailers.

Especially that cap scence seemingly holding thanos off. Lolololol.
Dead men walkin

Last edited by beach tribe; 03-18-2018 at 05:02 PM..
Old 03-18-2018, 05:00 PM   #112

I would Love to see Thanos turn one of them into glass and Shatter them into a thousand pieces like he did Thor in the comics.

Here's the gist.

The reason the heroes were able to put up a fight in the comics, is because the father of all lies, Mephisto, basically the devil, tells Thanos the even the black heart of death is warmed by the show of courage in battle. This is after he has all the stones of course.

So he tones down his perception of the future not knowing his opponent's next move and deciding to brawl with them using the Power Stone, gives them an opportunity to even have a fight.

If they come out here and dumb down the power of the gems it's going to be a huge slap in the face.
The power of the gems has been the focal point of many of the movies thus far.
No army going toe-to-toe with someone holding the power gem has even a remote chance of winning.

I really don't think they're going to play it down, though.
If I'm not mistaken I saw one clip with Thanos throwing a ****ing moon at somebody, so....yeah.

They are dead.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 05:08 PM   #113

There are basically two parts in the IG story.

Issue 1-4 when the heroes mount an offensive, and fail in the most epic beat down in the history of comics.
And 5-9 when the cosmic beings step in and receive the full brunt of the gauntlet.

Only person who stops Thanos is Thanos.

Who wants to bet that Gamora or Nebula end up with the gauntlet and it fries their brain...
Old 03-18-2018, 05:20 PM   #114
Has a particular set of skills

Movies are not the comics. Comics don’t generate billions of $’s in profit. They are not killing off everyone. The people in charge are bottom line corporate scumbags. What Disney executive is going to agree on a killing off everyone strategy?

The guys with expiring contracts that are too expensive now strategy is their MO.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:23 PM   #115

I wonder if all of this with spike the value of the books.

I have Cable #1 too.
It hasn't been worth shit in 20 years. I have new Mutants #87 too.

I lost almost my whole collection years and years ago.
Then I was driving from Fort Lauderdale to Tennessee and I stopped at a little mom and pop gas station in Mississippi and they had tons on the mag rack
Every Infinity Gauntlet.
That New Mutants number 87 that was worth about 300 at the time.

All for $1 ea.

Excellent condition in plastic.

I bought every one they had. My GF thought I was nuts.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:25 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Movies are not the comics. Comics don’t generate billions of $’s in profit. They are not killing off everyone. The people in charge are bottom line corporate scumbags. What Disney executive is going to agree on a killing off everyone strategy?

The guys with expiring contracts that are too expensive now strategy is their MZo.
Ruffalo already let it slip, dude.

They will bring them back in the next movie but casualties will outnumber survivors of this film. Mark my words.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:26 PM   #117
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Movies are not the comics. Comics don’t generate billions of $’s in profit. They are not killing off everyone. The people in charge are bottom line corporate scumbags. What Disney executive is going to agree on that strategy?
I have to agree with this. They'll water down the comics a bit for mass appeal. I'll add Hawkeye to join Cap and Iron Man in death. I think that showing his secret wife and kids in Ultron adds gravity to him dying in A3. Plus we get the chance to see his wife and Black Widow to explore their feelings for one another. It's a longshot on the girl on girl, but I'll keep my fingers crossed
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:49 PM   #118
mod-ish

I don't think they're going to "power down" the Gauntlet. Remember the Collector showing the Guardians the history of the stones - how each Celestial would move from planet to planet and raze it if necessary near the beginning of time? That was with ONE stone apiece per Celestial. And they were clear about the Power Stone - if it touches the ground of Xandar, the planet would have been destroyed.

Thanos will, essentially, be The One Above All with the Gauntlet (only having the true TOAA above him). And yes, the Avengers and the heroes are going down in part one. Hard.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2018, 05:54 PM   #119
mod-ish

Old 03-18-2018, 10:11 PM   #120
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Ruffalo already let it slip, dude.

They will bring them back in the next movie but casualties will outnumber survivors of this film. Mark my words.
uhhhh isn’t that what i said?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.