Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-08-2016, 10:45 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...

I'll start with a few.

-The Invitation 2015 - Karyn Kusama

- Dead End 2003 - Fabrice Canepa / Jean-Baptiste Andrea

- They Look Like People - 2015 - Perry Blackshear

I'll add more as we go along here, I have a gazillion to mention - I'd like for some of you to wow me.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:08 PM   #31
Reset

Equinox 1970 lol I saw this movie for the first time in like 77 after smoking a lil bit of weed. Amazing special effects in it for 1970.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tctHCMAi8jw

On iPad can't embed lol
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:36 PM   #32
Veteran

Anybody seen the old Clint Eastwood movie The Beguiled (1971)?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:40 PM   #33
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post

Five seconds later, they were mauled by a pack of vengeful coyotes.

haha!!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:41 PM   #34
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Equinox 1970 lol I saw this movie for the first time in like 77 after smoking a lil bit of weed. Amazing special effects in it for 1970.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tctHCMAi8jw

On iPad can't embed lol
I will add it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
If if you have never seen Village of the Damned (1960) then you should.

I will add it!
Old 10-11-2016, 10:42 PM   #35
You Sweetie!

If you have a horror movie friend on FB - feel free to use this when their birthday rolls around - I made especially for my crazy cousin

Old 10-11-2016, 10:43 PM   #36
You Sweetie!

Old 10-12-2016, 09:47 PM   #37
You Sweetie!

I'm watching Last Shift right now - It appears to be a keeper - thus far anyway.
Old 10-13-2016, 08:15 AM   #38
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Anybody seen the old Clint Eastwood movie The Beguiled (1971)?
Seen it numerous times and even own the DVD,great movie that everyone should see.I'd also add from that same time Eastwood in Play Misty For Me,the original Fatal Attraction.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2016, 11:29 AM   #39
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Seen it numerous times and even own the DVD,great movie that everyone should see.I'd also add from that same time Eastwood in Play Misty For Me,the original Fatal Attraction.
I watched the trailer - it's funny when that lady snaps a towel/wet cloth at that girl. I LOL'd
Old 10-13-2016, 12:32 PM   #40
Supporter

Train to Busan .... Ghost Story (old flick with legendary cast in their twilight years)...It follows....

Last edited by SAGA45; 10-13-2016 at 12:39 PM..
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 10-13-2016, 01:24 PM   #41
You Sweetie!

I can't do subs w/ horror films - for whatever reason - but I'll queue up Ghost Story - I've seen It Follows and was a big fan.

The MOVIE - Penny Dreadful was really good as well, if you liked It Follows. Part of the 8-films to die for. I think they have like 48 movies or thereabouts
Old 10-13-2016, 01:38 PM   #42
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just caught JJ Abrams remake of this the other night, unsurprisingly... it was pretty damn good
Where can this be found?

I checked amazon prime, hulu, netflix.......nada.

I saw a "remastered" version of the original - but not a reboot by JJ abrams???
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-13-2016, 01:56 PM   #43
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Where can this be found?

I checked amazon prime, hulu, netflix.......nada.

I saw a "remastered" version of the original - but not a reboot by JJ abrams???
Too new - it's just NOW playing in Manhattan. Per my artsy cousin
Old 10-13-2016, 01:56 PM   #44
You Sweetie!

BUT STILL!!!! I hadn't heard of this!
Old 10-13-2016, 09:33 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I can't do subs w/ horror films - for whatever reason - but I'll queue up Ghost Story - I've seen It Follows and was a big fan.

The MOVIE - Penny Dreadful was really good as well, if you liked It Follows. Part of the 8-films to die for. I think they have like 48 movies or thereabouts
Okay I wll give Penny Dreadful a look. As for subtitles in horror flicks...I agree to an extent but after a few minutes....and I can't explain this...but the subs kinda melt into the film and don't jar me like they do at start of a flick. Plus, there are some really good foreign horror films well worth dealing with subs.

The "Rec" series comes to mind here. Devil's Backbone is another, though I'd call that more of a thriller. Countless asian flicks..."Rigormortis" is a recent one from that group.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.