Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-23-2016, 04:34 PM  
Roy E.

Justice League (2017)

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:21 PM   #91
Supporter

So, tons of movie news today. A good friend just got back from the set of the Justice League reshoots and said that more than 60% of the film has been re-shot. Apparently, Joss Whedon has been laser-focused and the film has a much different tone that what was originally shot by Snyder. He didn't say if DC was phasing out Snyder but kind of hinted at it.

Also, according to my friend, fame has really hit Gal Gadot. His opinion was that she's not the type of person that can handle fame well and she was a total diva on the set.

That's kind of a shame to hear...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 06:29 PM   #92
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
So, tons of movie news today. A good friend just got back from the set of the Justice League reshoots and said that more than 60% of the film has been re-shot. Apparently, Joss Whedon has been laser-focused and the film has a much different tone that what was originally shot by Snyder. He didn't say if DC was phasing out Snyder but kind of hinted at it.

Also, according to my friend, fame has really hit Gal Gadot. His opinion was that she's not the type of person that can handle fame well and she was a total diva on the set.

That's kind of a shame to hear...
LOL, sounds like if Gadot had a box office bomb Hollywood execs will kick her to the curb if she is difficult to work with
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:31 PM   #93
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm kinda glad it's being redone I don't trust Snyder make a good story.

I know he is good at visuals but still way too much unnecessary

Midway getting bored with B v S they had a cameo of Supes dead Earth dad just to play Keven Costner and they were up in the mountains and it had no purpose at all. It was at that moment I decided I didn't like it.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:34 PM   #94
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
LOL, sounds like if Gadot had a box office bomb Hollywood execs will kick her to the curb if she is difficult to work with
Yeah, I guess she would just walk off the set for a few minutes to take a phone call or a break, with the rest of the cast and crew waiting around for her to return.

These aren't the types of stories I like to hear...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:18 PM   #95
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I'm kinda glad it's being redone I don't trust Snyder make a good story.

I know he is good at visuals but still way too much unnecessary

Midway getting bored with B v S they had a cameo of Supes dead Earth dad just to play Keven Costner and they were up in the mountains and it had no purpose at all. It was at that moment I decided I didn't like it.
I'll be the one to say it -

Watchmen >>> BvS
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:45 PM   #96
All about that Paper Boi

Watchmen is ass
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:20 PM   #97
EvOlVeD

so im confused. are all of the justice league trailers 'false advertisement'? if they are changing so much of the script now, how much bearing will the trailers have on the actual movie release?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:48 AM   #98
In Search of a Life

This is going to be a fascinating movie.

So much behind the scenes drama

The 2nd trailer makes it almost seem like it's 'Wonder Woman 2' at the beginning
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:27 AM   #99
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
so im confused. are all of the justice league trailers 'false advertisement'? if they are changing so much of the script now, how much bearing will the trailers have on the actual movie release?
That happens quite frequently, actually, because the trailer editors are given footage well before the editing of the film is fully completed.

The first trailer for Rogue One is a perfect example. Much of the footage shown never made it to the final edit.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:43 AM   #100
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, I guess she would just walk off the set for a few minutes to take a phone call or a break, with the rest of the cast and crew waiting around for her to return.

These aren't the types of stories I like to hear...
You're killing the fantasy for me.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:46 AM   #101
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
You're killing the fantasy for me.
Sorry, Dude.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:05 PM   #102
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Watchmen is ass
SO IS YOUR FACE

Granted, I was a huge fan of the Watchmen graphic novel, so I'm sure that weighs in. Snyder is kind of Lucas Lite - he's great at visuals and SFX, but terrible* at script and direction. Look at Sucker Punch for all the proof you need about that statement.

*Ok, "terrible" might be a bit strong, but neither of those guys are masters of it, to be sure.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:28 PM   #103
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
SO IS YOUR FACE

Granted, I was a huge fan of the Watchmen graphic novel, so I'm sure that weighs in. Snyder is kind of Lucas Lite - he's great at visuals and SFX, but terrible* at script and direction. Look at Sucker Punch for all the proof you need about that statement.

*Ok, "terrible" might be a bit strong, but neither of those guys are masters of it, to be sure.

He's very up and down for me.

I really liked his Dawn of the Dead remake, 300 and Man of Steel.

All the rest were just kinda meh. But yea, his visuals are always superb
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:03 PM   #104
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
SO IS YOUR FACE

I was just ****ing with you. That line actually gets a "die in a car fire asap" from Frazod nine times out of ten.

I really didn't like the movie myself, but really can't say why. Maybe it's the tone- who knows? But I recognize that a lot of people liked it so I won't say it's a horrible movie. It just didn't suit my tastes.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:03 PM   #105
All about that Paper Boi

The Dawn of the Dead remake was tits. It's still my favorite zombie movie to date.