Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-06-2016, 10:26 AM  
POst once a week!

Kodi Add Ons?

I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:49 PM   #511
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Is it a torrenting platform or just streaming?
Just live streaming. The quality varies, but they have really consistent streams. If you require live streams for free, it's the best option at the moment.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 11:36 AM   #512
Most Valuable Villain

What's the best add on for watching current TV shows? It doesn't have to be the day of or the exact time it's on. My wife has like 4-5 current shows that she likes to watch and I'm looking for something that she can use to go watch the episodes the day after they're out.

Currently we have Philo and CBS streaming.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:06 PM   #513
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Recheck your addition of the repo. Usually it's a misspelling of the repo address.

If you're looking for a cheap media solution more reliable than the free sources, I'd really recommend a Furk subscription to go along with Incursion. If you can afford ~$6/mth for a Furk membership, the Incursion plugin provides really great performance at the moment. It incorporates your individual Furk API key, which makes requests faster. No buffering. It's not perfect, but it's really fast and it manages your shows for you. You need Paypal to pay. Basically Netflix for everything via Kodi, plus you get access to any software/music/any digital media on the side via any other device. If you have any questions let me know. I've gotten several others here on to Furk.
$6/month? It's looking like $11usd/month now.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:14 AM   #514
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
$6/month? It's looking like $11usd/month now.
Yeah, price went up. It's absolutely positively worth that to me.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:48 AM   #515
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, price went up. It's absolutely positively worth that to me.
Are you a lifetimer? Or are you like me and scared to do lifetime anything when it comes to this kind of stuff since it could shut down tomorrow?
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:49 AM   #516
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Are you a lifetimer? Or are you like me and scared to do lifetime anything when it comes to this kind of stuff since it could shut down tomorrow?
Nah, I do the 6 month plan. Lifetime plan is quite a bit, and yeah there's no guarantee...
Old 10-20-2018, 05:18 PM   #517
MTFU

Need to update my fire stick still using krypton 17.6

Will this site help

https://www.firesticktricks.com/kodi-update.html
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2018, 12:10 PM   #518
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabear04 View Post
Need to update my fire stick still using krypton 17.6

Will this site help

https://www.firesticktricks.com/kodi-update.html
I believe Krypton 17.6 is the latest stable build.
Old 10-21-2018, 08:26 PM   #519
MTFU

Quote:
I believe Krypton 17.6 is the latest stable build.
Still okay because it’s been months since I updated it.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2018, 05:16 PM   #520
Supporter

Anybody using IPVanish? Is it worth it?
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:42 AM   #521
Rookie

VPN For Kodi

I've tested many VPNs on my Firestick but I found that, Express VPN is superfast. On a 100MBps broadband connection, I'm getting almost 93MBps speed on Express VPN. So, I recommend you to go with this article- firestickhelp(.)com/best-vpn-kodi/
fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.fireps Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:08 AM   #522
Supporter

So, who's still using Kodi? I ended up dropping it because all the repos I had quit working and Terrarium did all I needed. Of course Terrarium died, so I switched to Morpheus. It died too. Now I'm using Cinema and like it just fine.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:14 AM   #523
Hockey Town

I still use it, just upgraded to 18.1 lea, i now just use builds it's easier to keep updated.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:21 AM   #524
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
So, who's still using Kodi? I ended up dropping it because all the repos I had quit working and Terrarium did all I needed. Of course Terrarium died, so I switched to Morpheus. It died too. Now I'm using Cinema and like it just fine.
I abandoned mine. Worked great for a year, loved it, then all the good stuff started shutting down. It became too much work trying to keep up. Too bad.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:32 AM   #525
Hockey Town

there is a kodi app on xbox one now...that caught me off guard.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.