Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:29 AM   #31141
Politically Incorrect

I'm really confused.

How the hell do we have a Broncos megathread that is larger than any other thread ever created on CP and damn nearly always on the front page of the Lounge?

Is John Elway still blowing Bob Dole or DaFace or DartGod?

Did I miss the memo?

Did the small bus already pick up a few reeruns and I missed it?

WTF????
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:35 AM   #31142
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm really confused.

How the hell do we have a Broncos megathread that is larger than any other thread ever created on CP and damn nearly always on the front page of the Lounge?

Is John Elway still blowing Bob Dole or DaFace or DartGod?

Did I miss the memo?

Did the small bus already pick up a few reeruns and I missed it?

WTF????
It started with Manning dragging his drug-riddled HGH ass to our division....which compounded the already fever-level disdain for Horseface.

Like it or not...they are our arch-rival and #1 all-time on the list of teams that cheat.

Its just now becoming fun...we have a generational QB in the incubatic stages of rule by straight terror. ..and a GM that is about to drink himself to death because of it. Karmic payback is a bitch...

The writing is on the ****ing wall...

Enjoy the implosion...half of the Donkotard regulars have already checked out.

There is something poetic about watching the guy instrumental for bringing a franchise to prominence, become a total arrogant, self-serving, entitled, cheating, douche bag in the process, then burning everything he built to the ground.

I hope this answered your question...

These next few years will be like watching video of a building demolition at about 2 frames a hour....

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-20-2018 at 01:50 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:40 AM   #31143
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Well, they went 5-11 last year...

When people say you're slow, I will show them this post. You totally get it!

Winning = lots of attention.

Losing = not lots of attention.

Bright orange jerseys and the altitude of your stadium = no measurable difference.

NWO gets it!
Aren't you 2-0 now?

Yet, no one seems to care.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:48 AM   #31144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Aren't you 2-0 now?

Especially the NFL advertisers....nobody is rushing home to see what Case Keesum does next.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 04:30 AM   #31145
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Especially the NFL advertisers....nobody is rushing home to see what Case Keesum does next.
I'll bet the rookie runners are getting some attention...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:51 AM   #31146
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I hope we both win this week. It would make the following week more fun both going in at 3-0.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:02 AM   #31147
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I hope we both win this week. It would make the following week more fun both going in at 3-0.
Storyline would be solid...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:07 AM   #31148
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
bullshit
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:09 AM   #31149
Consuming CP souls

So, you morons really don't see the unfair advantage of those early season thin air games? JFC this is Amnorix level pathetic.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:15 AM   #31150
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
bullshit
Hmm.. so, you don't think UDFA Lindsay is getting some looks from advertisers? Nice little story there, esp if he keeps doing well.

Quote:
So, you morons really don't see the unfair advantage of those early season thin air games? JFC this is Amnorix level pathetic.
I think it's overplayed to the degree which some of you say it has kept Denver from being a 6 win team on average over history. I would love for Denver to play 3 out of their first 4 on the road for the next decade... sincerely, that would make me very happy.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:34 AM   #31151
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Mule Tool Donktard "logic" is special...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-20-2018, 06:40 AM   #31152

Quote:
Hmm.. so, you don't think UDFA Lindsay is getting some looks from advertisers? Nice little story there, esp if he keeps doing well.

I think it's overplayed to the degree which some of you say it has kept Denver from being a 6 win team on average over history. I would love for Denver to play 3 out of their first 4 on the road for the next decade... sincerely, that would make me very happy.
I bet you do.
Right up there with * Violating the salary cap during Super Bowl seasons didn't provide any advantage. I know, I know' it..it...it was just an accounting thing...
Old 09-20-2018, 09:20 AM   #31153

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Aren't you 2-0 now?

Yep - Everyone knows, except for some delusional Donktard fans, that they barely beat two of the worst teams in the league at home by a combined 4 points, and are lucky not to be 0-2. Fools Gold.

Old 09-20-2018, 09:24 AM   #31154

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Nah...Mahomes stole his soul. He finally saw what we had been predicting for over a year...and now Keesum is looking exactly like our predictions too.

Donkoland is in for at least 4 years of darkness. No HGH-riddled Manningcorpse coming to save Horseface this time..

KC has, probably, the most bad-ass looking QB prospect I've ever seen...and that's not because he's on the Chiefs.

My advice to save Horseface from the glue factory...offer Indy 4 first round picks for Luck. You'll never win this division with average QB play...
Old 09-20-2018, 09:27 AM   #31155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I bet you do.
Right up there with * Violating the salary cap during Super Bowl seasons didn't provide any advantage. I know, I know' it..it...it was just an accounting thing...
Yep, they bought that tripe about Bowlen being cash strapped...like banks weren't falling over themselves to loan money for a football stadium. "I dont know ..this NFL thing is risky investment. I think its a fad".

Shit, the tax players paid for a lot of it.

Funny how being a few million short on a $400 million dollar stadium coincided with two Franchise players in a contract year... and they couldn't fit both under the cap.

Donko Fans CANT admit it and never will. It too painful for them to accept that without skirting the cap, their beloved Horseface would have retired without a ring.