Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-28-2013, 03:45 AM  
left blank intentionally

Need a little help

Okay y'all - need a little help :Can you possibly do me a favor?? Due to my surgery, I dropped the ball on this preorder, and now I have 2 days to try and raise $500 so I can get studio time to both remix/remaster the Morgandorfers AND finish the DW record.

Usually not a big deal, but uh...with everything going on, I completely forgot and now find myself at an extreme disadvantage :
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/m...n/x/10798146#/

*If you could donate and/or share this preorder, it would help me tremendously - the surgery kinda put me out and I could use help spreading the word. I was out of work for a few months sick before the surgery and now I'm off for 2 more weeks to recover. Every little bit counts...

Two, my main band, Driving Wheel, just got a new drummer. Put together a new website, about to put out a record, etc. Exciting stuff for sure, but I just kinda wanted to run it by the CP crowd to see what y'all think.

All criticism about the music welcomed; tell me we suck, the bass player sucks, or you like it but we need better songs, whatevs.

http://www.drivingwheelmusic.com

www.facebook.com/drivingwheel

www.reverbnation.com/drivingwheel

Last edited by rabblerouser; 03-03-2016 at 01:16 AM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:59 AM   #16
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
If yall aren't busy this weekend, we're playing this Brewtopia thing in Indep on Sat - a bunch of local brewmeisters get together to share/sample their beers, plus these award winning pitmasters come out and bring their wares and talk about smoking with homebrews...my kinda situation, in all honesty!!

Come out and have a brew, some pulled pork nachos, redneck sushi etc

https://m.facebook.com/events/915446241879964/
My cousin and a couple of the organizers were on 610's Beers with the Boys about 20 min ago. Pretty cool...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:28 PM   #17
left blank intentionally

Quote:
My cousin and a couple of the organizers were on 610's Beers with the Boys about 20 min ago. Pretty cool...
Skip ahead about 22 min in for the 'Beers With The Boys' segment :

http://media.610sports.com/device/mo...?pageid=491426
Old 03-03-2016, 01:11 AM   #18
left blank intentionally

https://drivingwheel.bandcamp.com

Last edited by rabblerouser; 09-15-2018 at 07:36 AM..
Old 09-15-2018, 07:36 AM   #19
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Bump for Rico and stuff