Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-06-2006, 06:31 PM  
v^V^v^V^v^V^

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:31 AM   #421
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Not sure if you know/were already aware, or if there are others here on CP that are new to IASIP..but the fan theories about Pepe Silvia are great.

The Fan Theories out there claim that all the mail for Pepe Silvia that Charlie is freaking out about, was actually just Charlie and his illiteracy/dyslexia flipping letters around in his head from the words "Philadelphia, PA" that was likely written / addressed on all the envelopes.

and all the mail for "Carol From HR" as Charlie confusing the words "Care of HR".

I think I read somewhere that the IASIP writers said that theory wasn't the case. but I think it's a perfect theory. Charlie freaking out about all this mail for Pepe.......when it's his own illiteracy causing it.

an underrated line from that Pepe scene was Mac freaking * Charlie tells him "will you just settle down, and have another cup of coffee"
That WAS really funny! Charlie Day is really underacted as an actor and musician.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:14 AM   #422
Resident Glue Sniffer

another great moment / one-liner.

I forget the name of the episode; but it's the one where Dennis is reading to Mac and Frank from his personal diary of his romantic episodes. After hearing Dennis' account of it all, Mac mentions something like "wow...that's pretty erotic".

then Frank chimes in:
"Yeah..I'm gettin' all boned up over here"
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:34 PM   #423
Politically Incorrect

I'm watching the season premiere on FX online-gave me a free 60 minute preview!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:07 PM   #424
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Not sure if you know/were already aware, or if there are others here on CP that are new to IASIP..but the fan theories about Pepe Silvia are great.

The Fan Theories out there claim that all the mail for Pepe Silvia that Charlie is freaking out about, was actually just Charlie and his illiteracy/dyslexia flipping letters around in his head from the words "Philadelphia, PA" that was likely written / addressed on all the envelopes.

and all the mail for "Carol From HR" as Charlie confusing the words "Care of HR".

I think I read somewhere that the IASIP writers said that theory wasn't the case. but I think it's a perfect theory. Charlie freaking out about all this mail for Pepe.......when it's his own illiteracy causing it.

an underrated line from that Pepe scene was Mac freaking * Charlie tells him "will you just settle down, and have another cup of coffee"
I've heard it and it would be great, but I never believed it. The S in Silvia ruins it for me because that's a sound it out letter. I just don't see how he gets Silvia with no S in "Philadelphia, PA."

Plus Mac says "not only do all of these people exist, but they have been asking about their mail constantly."
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:32 PM   #425
Resident Glue Sniffer

yeah. I think i could see it if the envelopes had "Philadelphia, Pennsylvania" written on them. that would get the "S" of Sylvia. But Mac stating they exist, sort of blows it.
but in my mind...that's how I view the scene because it's funnier to me that way.
lol
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:17 PM   #426
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
I've heard it and it would be great, but I never believed it. The S in Silvia ruins it for me because that's a sound it out letter. I just don't see how he gets Silvia with no S in "Philadelphia, PA."

Plus Mac says "not only do all of these people exist, but they have been asking about their mail constantly."
Pennsylvania?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:27 AM   #427
Politically Incorrect

Charlie's pedophile uncle Jack who is a hack lawyer and hates his tiny hands is played to perfection.
That entire scene when he is in the courtroom with those fake giant hands had me in stitches especially when he had to duck tape them back on.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:35 PM   #428
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Charlie's pedophile uncle Jack who is a hack lawyer and hates his tiny hands is played to perfection.
That entire scene when he is in the courtroom with those fake giant hands had me in stitches especially when he had to duck tape them back on.
He was in better call Saul for a minute.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:27 AM   #429
Resident Glue Sniffer

Oh my god. the 2nd episode of the new season was great.
Old 09-13-2018, 12:11 PM   #430
Supporter

Dee gets first bite!!

I teared up a little.

Are ostriches carnivorous?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:29 PM   #431
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Dee gets first bite!!

I teared up a little.

Are ostriches carnivorous?
unsure, but apparently stupid bitches are
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:27 PM   #432
Resident Glue Sniffer

Anyone else think that second episode was about the election and politics in general?

Spoiler!
Old 09-14-2018, 01:57 PM   #433
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Anyone else think that second episode was about the election and politics in general?

Spoiler!
That episode was very underwhelming......
Old 09-23-2018, 01:32 AM   #434
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I’ve been obsessed with this show since “The Gang Gets Invincible” aired 10 years ago and have watched every episode, a minimum of 10 times apiece (excluding this new season). I even dressed up as Green Man for Halloween in 2008 and won $500 at a costume contest...at the time, no one got it, for most people hadn’t heard of the show yet.

Anyways, one of my favorite things about the show are all of the zany recurring characters or minor characters that were only in an episode. Some of my favorite episodes have appearances from Cricket, Uncle Jack, Roxy, the lawyer, The Maniac, Bill Ponderosa (BAHAHAHA, that guy!), Uncle Jack, Country Mac, Gail the Snail, McPoyles, Mrs. Kelly, Mrs. McDonald, Ben the soldier, Dee’s “reeruned” rapper bf lil’ Kev, etc.

Uncle Jack has me in stitches every time he’s on... some of these characters, it’s like, where on Earth did they even come up with the idea for them?! A creepy, moustached uncle of Charlie’s who has an obsession with the size of his (and others) hands who is a vocal/public advocate for “artistic” photos of young boys and somehow, is an attorney.... Funny shit.

A couple of my favorite episodes are “The Gang Squashes Their Beefs” and “Sweet Dee Gives Birth,” because both episodes group up some of the zany ass minor characters. It’s hilarious watching the weirdos that the gang associates with, interacting with each other in a group.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:40 AM   #435
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Everyone is funny and has their moments, but Dennis is my favorite character. He's just so wickedly vain and psychotic in a hilarious way.
He is my favorite as well... really ties the show together.

In the first episode of this season, I was bummed the entire first 20-some minutes of the show. I heard that Howerton was going to be in “most” of the episodes and they had me thinking that they meant he was going to be there only in the form of the blow up doll. I was bummed as hell. And Mindy Kaling (who I’ve only really liked as a writer for The Office) was in there making it lame and I thought the show had officially done it...it had officially jumped the shark...by losing Dennis. Had a hard time getting through it, but glad I did... was pumped as hell when he showed up at the end of the episode. And laughed my ass off when he asked Mac if he had gained weight.

That episode was so much better the 3rd or 4th time I watched it, knowing he wasn’t gone... was easier to pick up on some funny shit earlier in the episode without the “Dennis is gone” cloud looming above. Like the sound effect/camera zooming in every time the Dennis blow up doll would get into their heads, not to mention how funny the ****ing doll looked... Frank, Charlie and Dee all being on the same page at the same time about the blow up Dennis calling Dee a bird... It was the worst episode ever for me while watching it and now it is funny as hell, like 90% of them.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.