Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-08-2005, 04:07 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- The abandoned insane asylum

The abandoned insane asylum. Is it still there? You know the one by Arrowhead. People in High-school used to go there as a thrill. Kind of a rush. you know. Fill me in I have been away from MO for 14 yrs. now. and I'm like 'whoa' ...

Last edited by Simply Red; 09-04-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:57 PM   #76
King Sandbagger

yeah, it's an old folks home...
you can find stuff about it on the web, it's functioned as either an old folks home (for the old fellows order)or an orphanage(sponsored by the oddfellows) all the time it was open
bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:58 PM   #77
It Goes On

I remember jumping that. Is that where Ulberg got tore up?
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #78
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I could never do that. It'd creep me out to much to keep thinking, "Hmm...if the flashlight dies, so do I."

Doing scuba spelunking is way beyond my limit. Now you can die even if you just get lost for an hour.
You never go into a cave without a backup light. Preferably a candle.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #79
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
its not an insane farm the oddfellows is an oldskool thing like the Shriners and KoC.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:02 PM   #80
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium
You never go into a cave without a backup light. Preferably a candle.
Yeah, but then I'd be going around thinking, "If this flashlight dies and the candle blows out, so do I."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:04 PM   #81
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Yeah, but then I'd be going around thinking, "If this flashlight dies and the candle blows out, so do I."
What if you got a back tatoo and brought a microwave oven and a generator......oh, nevermind.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:05 PM   #82
In Search of a Life

Yes Oddfellows lodge-but the people in there were nuts. It was a very scary place, especially around back where it was pitch black and trashed. WE were parked behind there smoking one and this old man with a walker, in pajamas, comes out of nowhere and puts his face to the window. Scared the shit out of us. He had some kind of mental problem for sure. When we came back around, it was like Night of the Living Dead. Guys in Hospitol scrubs were trying to round them up. It was comical because they were slow and in pajamas, talking to themselves. It was surreal, especially on a good buzz.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:06 PM   #83
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
I remember jumping that. Is that where Ulberg got tore up?
i thought the one he jumped was back on crackerneck road, back by van hook park

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:07 PM   #84
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium
What if you got a back tatoo and brought a microwave oven and a generator......oh, nevermind.
Maybe I'd take a bunch of lightning bugs with me, or perhaps a jar containing one of those glowing deep-sea fish.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:07 PM   #85
It Goes On

I don't remember at all.
Oh well.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:18 PM   #86
In Search of a Life

Yep there is one on Crackyourneck road too. It has tracks you can fly over. I wouldn't recomend it-kids have been killed there. That used to be a cool park to party at-but now it is shut down.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:19 PM   #87
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
caving's interesting..best to take someone experienced or you can lost very very very easily

bp
Been lost in "Perkins Cave", before
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:54 PM   #88
In Search of a Life

Did you find your way out or are you still there?
Old 12-10-2005, 12:57 AM   #89
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Maybe I'd take a bunch of lightning bugs with me, or perhaps a jar containing one of those glowing deep-sea fish.

I have one of these. Works really well. It's a dynamo/led flashlight from Dorcy.

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:48 AM   #90
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
By the way, ever heard of Pittsburg,Ks.? One of the erriest(SP?) towns I have stepped foot in. Stories to follow upon request...
Umm... care to elaborate on why you think Pittsburg, KS is one of the eeriest towns you ever stepped foot in? Pittsburg is the biggest city in southeast Kansas, it's a college town with a big university that continues to grow. I've lived here my whole life and still do, I would be curious to hear these stories you claim to have.

Either you don't get out much and haven't been to many towns outside the one you live in or you're just making stuff up.
PittResident Loves all of Deberg's threads.PittResident Loves all of Deberg's threads.PittResident Loves all of Deberg's threads.PittResident Loves all of Deberg's threads.PittResident Loves all of Deberg's threads.