Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2005, 04:07 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- The abandoned insane asylum

The abandoned insane asylum. Is it still there? You know the one by Arrowhead. People in High-school used to go there as a thrill. Kind of a rush. you know. Fill me in I have been away from MO for 14 yrs. now. and I'm like 'whoa' ...

Last edited by Simply Red; 09-04-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:30 PM   #61
ChiefsKing

When I attended SMSU in Springfield there was an african american albino that went there. The only way to tell he was african american was by his features. Weird to see a black guy with red eyes, white hair and skin though, definately something you don't see everyday. I didn't even know about that albino farm there. Was there for four long years and never even had heard about it. Also use to go to Jordan Creek a lot and never knew there were tunnels. Too busy drinking I guess.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:43 PM   #62
Mama Tried

when we were kids we would go to local caves and get in w/ flashlights and get out in stonecold pitchblack.

bout the most creeped out you can get.

try it.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:54 PM   #63
King Sandbagger

caving's interesting..best to take someone experienced or you can lost very very very easily

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:05 PM   #64
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
caving's interesting..best to take someone experienced or you can lost very very very easily

bp
I used to do a lot of caving in high school and college. One of the coolest, and largest, caves I was ever in was located in Madison County Wildlife Refuge. We had been down in the cave for about 2 hours, moving pretty much non stop. We got to a point, and the guy showing us around said, "You can actually swim out of the cave at this point if anyone wants to." Me and a couple of others said we were going to do it. It was pretty crazy because there were points where there was only about a foot or so of air space between the water and roof of the cave.

Anyway, we emerged from the cave in about 5 minutes of swimming, soaking wet, to a temperature of around 40F. We'd given all the rest of the group our car keys and such, so we were locked out of our cars and had to wait for 2 hours for them to make their way back out of the cave the way we'd gone in. Needless to say, we had 2 hours of misery to contemplate our poor decision making skills. No one got hypothermia or even sick, somehow.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 01:08 PM   #65
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief
Anyway, we emerged from the cave in about 5 minutes of swimming, soaking wet, to a temperature of around 40F. We'd given all the rest of the group our car keys and such, so we were locked out of our cars and had to wait for 2 hours for them to make their way back out of the cave the way we'd gone in. Needless to say, we had 2 hours of misery to contemplate our poor decision making skills. No one got hypothermia or even sick, somehow.
shoulda rubed two sticks together....
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:09 PM   #66
It Goes On

I had a prof at Mizzou that was big into spelunking, so he would discuss it at every opportunity in our geog. class. Seems very interesting, if you do it safely.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:09 PM   #67
King Sandbagger

DOGPILE!

sometimes it works for warmth

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:11 PM   #68
Mama Tried

Quote:
DOGPILE!

sometimes it works for warmth

bp
my dad broke a gig and fell in once.
we did that-saved his ass.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:22 PM   #69
King Sandbagger

hell yes...

people mock it until they're out in freezing cold

bp
Old 12-09-2005, 01:24 PM   #70
Mama Tried

Quote:
hell yes...

people mock it until they're out in freezing cold

bp
no doubt.
when it hits the fan all the taboos go out the window.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:34 PM   #71
King Sandbagger

damn straight....btw, love Wild at Heart and Clockwork Orange...

some moloko plus?

bp
Old 12-09-2005, 01:41 PM   #72
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
when we were kids we would go to local caves and get in w/ flashlights and get out in stonecold pitchblack.

bout the most creeped out you can get.

try it.
I could never do that. It'd creep me out to much to keep thinking, "Hmm...if the flashlight dies, so do I."

Doing scuba spelunking is way beyond my limit. Now you can die even if you just get lost for an hour.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:42 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

As teens, just for a scare, we used to go party near the Oddfellows home. It was an insane aslum on n. 291 past Indep. toward Liberty. One time someone had left a door open or something and all these elderly and very weird folks were walking out on the spacious lawn in hospitol gowns and pajamas. Very strange night.

Yes Selsa road supposedly had cults. We also used to jump the hill on Ringo road in Indep. before they graded it down due to a bad accident. At fifty you could get about 2-3 feet of air. I ended up in a guys yard driving my moms car-a Granada. Those were the days-lol
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 01:53 PM   #74
King Sandbagger

ringo road was awesome! we jumped that thing a ton of times...

the oddfellows home is also very cool...never got a chance to get inside, but i've seen lots of pics..supposedly the owner is trying to turn it into a vineyard, and he employs a security guard that lives on the grounds...i got chased off once my freshman year in college

bp
Old 12-09-2005, 01:54 PM   #75
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan
As teens, just for a scare, we used to go party near the Oddfellows home. It was an insane aslum on n. 291 past Indep. toward Liberty. One time someone had left a door open or something and all these elderly and very weird folks were walking out on the spacious lawn in hospitol gowns and pajamas. Very strange night.

Yes Selsa road supposedly had cults. We also used to jump the hill on Ringo road in Indep. before they graded it down due to a bad accident. At fifty you could get about 2-3 feet of air. I ended up in a guys yard driving my moms car-a Granada. Those were the days-lol

its not an insane farm the oddfellows is an oldskool thing like the Shriners and KoC.