Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-08-2005, 04:07 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- The abandoned insane asylum

The abandoned insane asylum. Is it still there? You know the one by Arrowhead. People in High-school used to go there as a thrill. Kind of a rush. you know. Fill me in I have been away from MO for 14 yrs. now. and I'm like 'whoa' ...

Last edited by Simply Red; 09-04-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:32 AM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare
The abandoned insane asylum

The LA coliseum ?
I think they mean Mile High near Invesco. From what I hear, there are people running around out there that think Plummer is Elway reincarnated from what I hear. Crazy bastages.
stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.stanleychief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:50 AM   #47
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
the "insane asylum" as you call it was actually the leeds tuberculosis hospital...it was located on the grounds of the KC Municipal Correctional Institution..
it's torn down now...got taken down 2-3 years ago

the albino farm is not as called, actually an albino farm, but just a large family farm outside of springfield...for pics and accounts of it, go to www.undergroundozarks.com

they have a large gallery committed to it

bp
Thanks for posting that link. I'd read an article about these guys a while back in a Fayetteville paper and meant to check out the website. It's cool to see people actually investigating these places that I've always wanted to check out (UofA steam tunnels and Mountain Inn).

For those of you who like ghosty/creepy stuff, you should definitely go to Eureka Springs, AR sometime and stay at the Crescent Hotel. Very spooky but cool place.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:24 AM   #48
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Yeah... I know. It was the "farm" that threw me. The only albino I know lives just like anyone else.
Oh sure, albinos live like anyone else, but these special breeds are not born like you or I. You have to cultivate them from the earth at these "farms". They're usually ripe on a moonless night in Aug. You see, you can't pick them in the full sun. They're ALBINOS.
Kclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-09-2005, 09:33 AM   #49
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Yeah... I know. It was the "farm" that threw me. The only albino I know lives just like anyone else.
Dude, an albino is someone with no pigment.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:01 AM   #50
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
Dude, an albino is someone with no pigment.
went to school w/ an albino. he was blind as a bat and strange as hell.

lived in a pink and green house and loved boy george , even in the 3rd grade that was odd.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:22 AM   #51
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly

lived in a pink and green house and loved boy george , even in the 3rd grade that was odd.

This requires me to spell it out. "Rolling on the floor laughing"!! That is CLASSIC!!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:25 AM   #52
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
This requires me to spell it out. "Rolling on the floor laughing"!! That is CLASSIC!!!
lotta strange kids at Catholic schools.....
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:50 AM   #53
The Sicilian

Quote:
lies to keep people away.

dont ruin it w/ facts.
Just like Roswell, NM. I know for a fact they have alein craft there. I saw it in a movie with Will Smith.
Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:05 AM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton deFlat
Just like Roswell, NM. I know for a fact they have alein craft there. I saw it in a movie with Will Smith.
BTW,

Roswell is probably one of the biggest wastes of time I've ever had the displeasure of visiting. My wife and I were doing a week in the Guadalupe Mountains for Spring Break one year. We had been out in the backcountry for around 4 days when a serious snowstorm hit. My wife already had the flu before we'd hiked in, so I made the call and we hiked out. Looking for something else to do, we decided to head up to Carlsbad caverns then over to Roswell. Admittedly we went to Roswell as a sort of joke, not expecting much. Even not expecting much, I was dissapointed.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:08 AM   #55
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

There was an albino guy in my undergrad school, and he had really thick glasses. One time I was walking on campus and he was riding his bike, and he lost control at a pretty good speed and hurtled toward me. I grabbed the handlebars and he was on the brakes, and all that happened was that I slid backwards a couple of feet hanging on to his bike, but I couldn't help pondering the news report of me being killed in a nearsighted albino bike accident.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 11:19 AM   #56
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief
BTW,

Roswell is probably one of the biggest wastes of time I've ever had the displeasure of visiting. My wife and I were doing a week in the Guadalupe Mountains for Spring Break one year. We had been out in the backcountry for around 4 days when a serious snowstorm hit. My wife already had the flu before we'd hiked in, so I made the call and we hiked out. Looking for something else to do, we decided to head up to Carlsbad caverns then over to Roswell. Admittedly we went to Roswell as a sort of joke, not expecting much. Even not expecting much, I was dissapointed.
a bunch of my friends in college went too...
there were all a bunch of excited stoners ready to see some UFO's...

they said it was the lamest experience ever

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:21 AM   #57
King Sandbagger

one of my new favorites on the undergroundozarks.com website is the 8th street tunnel..

when DST was demoing a hillside, they found an old street car tunnel from the turn of the 20th century

very cool, check those pics out

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:27 AM   #58
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
There was an albino guy in my undergrad school, and he had really thick glasses. One time I was walking on campus and he was riding his bike, and he lost control at a pretty good speed and hurtled toward me. I grabbed the handlebars and he was on the brakes, and all that happened was that I slid backwards a couple of feet hanging on to his bike, but I couldn't help pondering the news report of me being killed in a nearsighted albino bike accident.
Did you use to call him Powder?
Kclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-09-2005, 11:27 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
one of my new favorites on the undergroundozarks.com website is the 8th street tunnel..

when DST was demoing a hillside, they found an old street car tunnel from the turn of the 20th century

very cool, check those pics out

bp
Yeah, I remember reading about that. Also if you like this kind of stuff, check out the documentary film Dark Days. It's about a homeless community that lives in abandoned subway tunnels in NYC. A film maker goes and lives with them and shoots film about their community. It's pretty cool because they have some pretty amazing living spaces for "homeless" people.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:34 AM   #60
King Sandbagger

sounds very cool..

i've read a bit about these on some other websites, those squatters will live anywhere...i saw one guy that actually had made a small apartment in a drawbridge!

bp