Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2005, 04:07 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- The abandoned insane asylum

The abandoned insane asylum. Is it still there? You know the one by Arrowhead. People in High-school used to go there as a thrill. Kind of a rush. you know. Fill me in I have been away from MO for 14 yrs. now. and I'm like 'whoa' ...

Last edited by Simply Red; 09-04-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:44 PM   #31
The Boom Boom Room

The abandoned insane asylum

The LA coliseum ?
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:54 PM   #32
Keepin it Real

I love checking out old abandoned buildings. Might be my favorite thing to do at night. They are dangerous though. One building we checked out was just a house on main street and we opened the door, turned the corner into the kitchen and just about fell through. There was a huge hole in the kitchen.
About 20 miles away in a town called Hardtner, KS. There is a old probably 6-7 floor hospital that has been abandoned since the 1980's. Im not completely sure when it closed down. But it has been a local high school place to go check out. The building looks scary as hell when your on the outside driving by it. Its all by itself with the park across from it. Supposedly its got some huanted places in it, but Ive been in there 3 times and nothing is haunted. Anybody ever hear of it?
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 07:08 PM   #33
King Sandbagger

it's called Auchenba Hospital...

1st floor has a great morgue, with bloody footprints everywhere, probably fake though..

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:09 PM   #34
King Sandbagger

by the way, if any of you are ever up for exploring, i run around w/ a group occasionally, PM me for details

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:42 PM   #35
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
it's called Auchenba Hospital...

1st floor has a great morgue, with bloody footprints everywhere, probably fake though..

bp
You been there or anything. One time we went there with digital cameras and video records and caught several orb figures on a few of the pictures. I do not think they were dust particles either. One room, I cant remember what floor, has a temperature drop.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:04 PM   #36
Starter

This is off topic of creepy places around KC but when I was stationed at Ft. Campbell the units that had post guard duty would keep their guys in part of the old hospital there. That was one of the creepiest places I have ever been. I always wondered if it wasn't worse than I gave it credit for since it would creep out a bunch of 18-20 year olds who would never admit to being scared of anything.
wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.wilas101 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 09:08 PM   #37
King Sandbagger

i went there a long time ago w/ some buddies in college that lived around the area...i'd love to see the pics if you have them...

the 1st floor men's room is the room w/ the temperature drop, but we went when it was cold, so i couldn't tell if the temp dropped or not
bp
Old 12-08-2005, 09:41 PM   #38
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35
I love checking out old abandoned buildings. Might be my favorite thing to do at night. They are dangerous though. One building we checked out was just a house on main street and we opened the door, turned the corner into the kitchen and just about fell through. There was a huge hole in the kitchen.
About 20 miles away in a town called Hardtner, KS. There is a old probably 6-7 floor hospital that has been abandoned since the 1980's. Im not completely sure when it closed down. But it has been a local high school place to go check out. The building looks scary as hell when your on the outside driving by t. Its all by itself with the park across from it. Supposedly its got some huanted places in it, but Ive been in there 3 times and nothing is haunted. Anybody ever hear of it?

never heard of it, but I love the mood. Excellent addition Dunit. I love mystery period. By the way, ever heard of Pittsburg,Ks.? One of the erriest(SP?) towns I have stepped foot in. Stories to follow upon request...
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:43 PM   #39
ChiefsKing

We use to go to that old insane asylum in high school and see people from all over there. Sooo many people use to go there every weekend. It was right next to another insane asylum. It seemed there was a level you had to climb in/out through the floor too. We found a room with a bunch of jeans and really old coca-cola hats, and also a room with a bunch of projection equipment. The sober people in our group could take things, but we couldn't carry anything and hold our drinks too.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:48 PM   #40
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Shit I remember that place.. Been a few years since we went there.. Always had to avoid the guards when trying to get in... We left after twenty minutes because it was too dangerous, the floors were falling in...

There used to be two buildings.. The smaller one was torn down the last time, I took a padded coat from there for crazy people...
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:49 PM   #41
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsKing
We use to go to that old insane asylum in high school and see people from all over there. Sooo many people use to go there every weekend. It was right next to another insane asylum. It seemed there was a level you had to climb in/out through the floor too. We found a room with a bunch of jeans and really old coca-cola hats, and also a room with a bunch of projection equipment. The sober people in our group could take things, but we couldn't carry anything and hold our drinks too.

yeah, I have lived in Atlanta for about. What? 14-yrs. now. But the first 19 yrs. in K.C. and visiting cousin in Pittsburg, KS. I witnessed the craziest in MO. and KS. Much different than Georgia. Believe it or not...
Old 12-08-2005, 10:53 PM   #42
King Sandbagger

the old building at the front of the property that was torn down 1st was actually the old jail...
it's been gone for years now...i think SWAT or something used to use it for storage, my buddies found a ton of tear gas grenades there once

bp
Old 12-08-2005, 10:53 PM   #43
King Sandbagger

and by the way, tell some pittsburg stories..
bp
Old 12-08-2005, 10:59 PM   #44
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman
and by the way, tell some pittsburg stories..
bp

I will later "zzzz" tired. Details to follow phisherman. I promise...
Old 12-09-2005, 12:21 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium
Awesome website. Thanks.

Reminds me of day of the dead...the nike battery
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.