Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2005, 04:07 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- The abandoned insane asylum

The abandoned insane asylum. Is it still there? You know the one by Arrowhead. People in High-school used to go there as a thrill. Kind of a rush. you know. Fill me in I have been away from MO for 14 yrs. now. and I'm like 'whoa' ...

Last edited by Simply Red; 09-04-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:09 PM   #2
MVP

14 years? I doubt it's till there. Even though I have no clue what you're talking about.
JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:10 PM   #3
Beyond the Rapids

Yeah, it's still there. I go to the K a couple times a year.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:16 PM   #4
Prrrriiiiiccccceee CHOP-errrr!

I've seen it as recently as last year. Stuff round those parts don't move too quickly......as evidence of the whole stadium improvements bills.

Creepy for sure as a kid, but I'd be kinda interested to check it out now.
NLU Tailgater is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NLU Tailgater is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:28 PM   #5
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLU Tailgater
I've seen it as recently as last year. Stuff round those parts don't move too quickly......as evidence of the whole stadium improvements bills.

Creepy for sure as a kid, but I'd be kinda interested to check it out now.
Co, I sure miss Hi-Boy over there on 40 by Blue Ridge.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:29 PM   #6
Whatever..

damn...from the thread title, I thought you meant chiefs planet.....
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 04:31 PM   #7
Ride on!

the one with the view of the real mental instituition? i heard they tore it down, but its been longer than a year since i heard it
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:33 PM   #8
Mama Tried

spfld. has an Albino Farm.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:35 PM   #9
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
damn...from the thread title, I thought you meant chiefs planet.....

No it actually used to exist. KC had a lot of oddities like that. I remember Selsa Rd. was supposed to be full of Cults. I know now Selsa rd. has built several subdivisions and stuff. Anyhow....
Old 12-08-2005, 04:36 PM   #10
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
spfld. has an Albino Farm.
Mo,

What's that?
Old 12-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red. Reason: .
Old 12-08-2005, 04:55 PM   #11
Mama Tried

its a place in Springfield where albinos used to live.

Ill dig some pics(creepy) up tommorow.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:56 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
what is spfld?
Springfield. I have no idea what an albino farm is. I mean, I know what an albino is...
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #13
King Sandbagger

the "insane asylum" as you call it was actually the leeds tuberculosis hospital...it was located on the grounds of the KC Municipal Correctional Institution..
it's torn down now...got taken down 2-3 years ago

the albino farm is not as called, actually an albino farm, but just a large family farm outside of springfield...for pics and accounts of it, go to www.undergroundozarks.com

they have a large gallery committed to it

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:59 PM   #14
King Sandbagger

it's under springlawn farm, btw

bp
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:00 PM   #15
My work speaks for itself!!!

Was the insane asylum on the south side of the complex? On the hill?

I also seem to remember an old haunted house at about 31st street (about 10 blocks or so east of Main) that was creepy as hell (an old hospital I think?)

Was it called the Haunted Hospital? Was it an insane asylum? I remember going downstairs to the basement to start off and it was all cement and bricks and no windows....creepy.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote