Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: What was your favorite Mahomes touchdown from Sunday?
1. 15 yards to Conley to make it 7-0 (1st quarter) 9 11.84%
2. 19 yards to Kelce to make it 14-0 (first quarter) 17 22.37%
3. 5 yards to Hunt to make it 21-0 (first quarter) 3 3.95%
4. 25 yards to Kelce to make it 28-21 (third quarter) 18 23.68%
5. 3 yards to Robinson to make it 35-28 (third quarter) 18 23.68%
6. 29 yards to Hill to make it 42-28 (fourth quarter) 11 14.47%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2018, 06:41 PM  
MVP

What was your favorite Mahomes touchdown from Sunday?

It was very satisfying seeing him destroy that zone. Previous regimes couldn't get it there, but this guy put it exactly where it needed to go. Passes delivered perfectly, penetrating the defense precisely in the two holes of Cover 2: deep middle and the gap between corner and safety.

My favorite was the 25 yard pass to Kelce to put us up 28-21. That's when I knew we had the game won

Last edited by Best22; 09-19-2018 at 10:25 PM..
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:16 PM   #31
Veteran

So many good options. I love his anticipation. There is a gif somewhere of Mahomes beginning that throw before Conley got open. He has done this several times. It's what the great QBs do and what Smith didn't do.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-19-2018, 08:30 PM   #32
Veteran

That missed 99 yarder stings
GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GayFrogs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:39 PM   #33
Get in, loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Getting the touchdown to go back up 14 pts in the second half. Every other Chiefs team would have folded by then and gave in to the Steelers comeback.
Yep. #6.

It showed a killer instinct we've been lacking at the QB position.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:40 PM   #34
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrapethat View Post
That missed 99 yarder stings
Needed Marc Boerigter on that one
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:03 PM   #35
Bring it on Ahab!

Robinson.

How many QB's have the balls to fit that in there, throwing across the body into the back of the endzone?
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:16 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Robinson.

How many QB's have the balls to fit that in there, throwing across the body into the back of the endzone?
He got more velocity on that little throw across his body without his feet under him than most starting QB's in the NFL are able to get on the ball when they wind up in the pocket with their feet under them.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:41 AM   #37
In Search of a Life

I thought the 1st one was big. Get the ball at the 10. Nearly have the TD on second down, but get pushed back to the 15 by Mr. Official. I've been trained over the years to settle for 3 in this scenario, and a close loss at the end of the game.

While they were all fun as hell to watch, that reason alone elevates #1 to the top of the list for me.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:48 AM   #38
MVP

All of them!
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-20-2018, 04:51 AM   #39
Veteran

Kelce #1 - I just love the velocity on that pass.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-20-2018, 04:53 AM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I thought the 1st one was big. Get the ball at the 10. Nearly have the TD on second down, but get pushed back to the 15 by Mr. Official. I've been trained over the years to settle for 3 in this scenario, and a close loss at the end of the game.

While they were all fun as hell to watch, that reason alone elevates #1 to the top of the list for me.

You know Alex Smith in that situation we are kicking FGs.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-20-2018, 05:58 AM   #41
The Boom Boom Room

Robinson's because the refs tried **** us over but had to look impartial or they would've had a riot on their hands and coaches ejected due to defending the players
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:20 AM   #42
Supporter

As much as I enjoy watching the completions, I am fascinated by the passes he decided to not throw. He is much more aggressive in his selection than we are accustomed to seeing from KC QBs.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:01 AM   #43
Supporter

It's hard to choose. There were so many good ones. Both the Kelce ones were great. But I say that first one to Conley was my favorite. It is what I see consistently from other great QBs around the league. I don't recall seeing Alex Smith do that. It's such a refreshing change.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:03 AM   #44
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
This. Smiff would've thrown it out
Yep. Or he would have tried to run.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:06 AM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I voted for 6. However, my favorite so far is his TD to Sherman against the Chargers. That was just perfect. I especially loved the way it just barely cleared the leaping defender's fingertips before it laid perfectly in Sherman's hands.

If we're talking the Chargers game, I too was thinking of that beautiful touch pass to Sherman in the Chargers game. That one and the 30 yarder to Hill on 3rd down were the most impressive to me.