Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 03:45 AM   #15541
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
You dont see Mayfield panning out...? I think Cleveland is about to rule the AFC North in about 2 years. I think Dorsey fires Hue...I also think they would be currently 2-0 if they didn't have Tyrod.

I think Ben is gone after this year...Flacco/Dalton are what they are.
Tyrod? FG kicker is why the they lost both.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 04:36 AM   #15542
I’m a Mahomo!

Will Cain:
https://youtu.be/U_UczD6Q1v8
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:09 AM   #15543
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Watching his Tech games is amazing, really.

If you think our defense is bad, theirs appeared to be far worse.

Actually, I think that's one of the reasons I have absolutely no doubt that Mahomes will be successful. He really doesn't seem to give a damn about how much he has to score in order to win. In fact, he's accustomed to overcoming poor defensive play ... always having to respond to a score ... always having to overcome poor field position ... always having to fight uphill ... the whole megillah. He didn't care about it at Tech and he doesn't seem to care about it now ... and it showed last Sunday.

FAX
spot on analysis
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:23 AM   #15544
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
All these "Let's just wait and see" butt****ing morons are the same losers who do shit like say, "The series is over!" after a Game 1 loss in a 7-game series. That bullshit happens all the ****ing time with these choads.

Jesus ****. SKIP BAYLESS is telling me we need more data than 2 games to determine if Patrick Mahomes is for real? SKIP BAYLESS???!!! The dude who proclaimed the greatness of Johnny Manziel as the guy who would resurrect the Cleveland Browns? The man who said Tim Tebow was the most fearless and toughest athlete in the history of sport, and whose determination alone would win him Super Bowls? The guy who said Tebow was more marketable than Lebron James back when his completion percentage was around 25-30% per game with more INTs than TDs?

I'm getting so ****ing sick of this garbage narrative of, "Hey now, Deshaun Watson was really impressive last year too..."

Do these mother****ers watch the ****ing games or do they just have some zit-faced intern print out an NFL.com game recap for them to read? Did Deshaun Watson have a SINGLE ****ING GAME last year where he didn't throw an INT? I'm asking because I don't know. I honestly don't think he did. You're telling me that his noodle downfield wobblers to possibly the game's best WR are remotely comparable to Mahomes and his pinpoint ****ing LASERS he's blasted to Kelce, Robinson, and Anthony ****ing Sherman?

Yeah, if you compare numbers and go only off of these guys being young QBs, then sure, I guess they're comparable players, and we should absolutely know that Patrick Mahomes will just turn into Deshaun Watson eventually.

These assholes are still sucking Jared Goff's dick. I don't see any of them telling us to pump the brakes on Goff. "He was awful in 2016, so really he's only played well for a year. That's not much time." Nope. They're sucking his dick long and hard.

I feel like Bowser's wife reading Chiefs Planet when I watch some of these show clips. "Morons. ****ing MOR. ONS. Jesus."
Now that's a post to wake up to. Thank you sir!
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:28 AM   #15545
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
These media guys don't want to be wrong so they spout off and make wishy washy comments and try to toe the line. So many bad takes have already been exposed.

Thannon Tharpe & Skip Clueless.
https://youtu.be/kqHqjp4IwIs
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:01 AM   #15546
I’m a Mahomo!

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

David Carr:
https://youtu.be/yx4y018r9NE

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-20-2018 at 07:31 AM..
Old 09-20-2018, 07:14 AM   #15547
You Sweetie!

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:14 AM   #15548
You Sweetie!

Rover Sports thinks he spun-up the 'Mahomes hype' - LMFAO
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:18 AM   #15549
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Rover Sports thinks he spun-up the 'Mahomes hype' - LMFAO
I have tried watching a Rover Sports vid before. That guy is borderline special needs.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:23 AM   #15550
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I have tried watching a Rover Sports vid before. That guy is borderline special needs.
He had one good video I'd watched, so he started coming up on my feed. He's horrible.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:27 AM   #15551
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Thannon Tharpe & Skip Clueless.
https://youtu.be/kqHqjp4IwIs
One has to remember that Skip is the guy who started a firestorm in Dallas stating that Troy Aikman was gay (amongst other things), without any basis of fact, etc.
These guys are in it for shock value and shock value alone. They do not care about anything else
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:38 AM   #15552
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
One has to remember that Skip is the guy who started a firestorm in Dallas stating that Troy Aikman was gay (amongst other things), without any basis of fact, etc.
These guys are in it for shock value and shock value alone. They do not care about anything else
Well, he is
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:56 AM   #15553
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Honestly think that Mahomes is going to throw 5 TDs this week
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:47 AM   #15554
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Honestly think that Mahomes is going to throw 5 TDs this week
That's work
Old 09-20-2018, 08:47 AM   #15555
You Sweetie!

I bet they do a lot of that empty backfield again - who knows though?