Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-20-2018, 12:19 AM  
Self-sufficience please!

Wallpaper - 2018 Schedule

I wanted to create a wallpaper with the 2018 schedule on it for myself and thought I might see if anyone else might be interested in it.

This one is for a 5k monitor but I'll convert it to another couple more popular resolutions if there is interest. I'll also consider moving the schedule to the right side for you Windows users. I'd just rather not have to update the W/L stats on too many variations.

Spoiler!
Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:24 AM   #2
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
I wanted to create a wallpaper with the 2018 schedule on it for myself and thought I might see if anyone else might be interested in it.

This one is for a 5k monitor but I'll convert it to another couple more popular resolutions if there is interest. I'll also consider moving the schedule to the right side for you Windows users. I'd just rather not have to update the W/L stats on too many variations.

Spoiler!
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU???????????

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:18 AM   #3
Mahomes Dynasty

That wallpaper blows Rosie O'Donnell ass.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:36 AM   #4
EvOlVeD

i want to know who's image is being stolen? clearly the '5' and '0' have been altered in some way. which is the original numeral? i do not recall the facemask so to speak, nor the ethnicity (wouldn't it be easier to be able to say race, in this instance?).

and which year was this photo taken?

who has meta skills?

and if this person is not on the current roster, then what thu phuck wer u thinin op?

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:39 AM   #5
Life is changing..

I like this. Nice work.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:58 AM   #6
Self-sufficience please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i want to know who's image is being stolen? clearly the '5' and '0' have been altered in some way. which is the original numeral? i do not recall the facemask so to speak, nor the ethnicity (wouldn't it be easier to be able to say race, in this instance?).

and which year was this photo taken?

who has meta skills?

and if this person is not on the current roster, then what thu phuck wer u thinin op?

I took the photo about 15 years ago. Nothing altered.
Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.Armyofme is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:11 AM   #7
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
I took the photo about 15 years ago. Nothing altered.
And you decided to troll for all these years and finally release it on us?

You're a patient SOB

Actually nice work.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.