Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2018, 09:13 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Ian Rap: “Berry is improving”

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:52 PM   #406
'Tis my eye!

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:07 AM   #407
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
My friends and I thought he's starting to look more and more like "Screwface" (the main bad guy from the classic Steven Seagal film "Marked for Death"!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
He looks like Forrest Gump when he goes on that cross country run
He's looking more like an overpaid brokedick these days.......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:31 AM   #408
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
No, it's not. Explain how it's not?

Berry hasn't played a snap this year and hasn't practiced in 6 weeks. They could have brought in Branch, or TJ allen, or anyone and been better than Murray.
"Another warm body" on the roster at safety doesn't fix a damn thing. And gain the bolded part is just false.

If you really believe that then Watts should be starting. Apparently the coaches dont believe that because Watts isn't starting.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:33 AM   #409
The man you could post like.

Where are Lucas and Ward? I know they've got to get acclimated to the defense but goddamn, we need all hands on deck right now. Murray needs to be gone soon.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:38 AM   #410
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Where are Lucas and Ward? I know they've got to get acclimated to the defense but goddamn, we need all hands on deck right now. Murray needs to be gone soon.
Well, O'Daniel has had the entire offseason in this defense and still isn't ready, so I doubt two fringe talents we just traded for are ready anytime soon.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:00 AM   #411
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
"Another warm body" on the roster at safety doesn't fix a damn thing. And gain the bolded part is just false.

If you really believe that then Watts should be starting. Apparently the coaches dont believe that because Watts isn't starting.
Never said "fix". It would likely have helped simply by taking Murray off the field.

Watts is a 4th round rookie.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:01 AM   #412
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Ron Parker did an interview on 810. He talked about how difficult this defense is to learn. That said, I’m eager to see Ward.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:02 AM   #413
Hockey Town

Quote:
Lucas so far is playing on special teams, he's #24 and is the up back for protection on punts.

Ward I don't think has been active for either game.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:06 AM   #414
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Looks kinda like Rachel Dolezal.....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:15 AM   #415
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Well, O'Daniel has had the entire offseason in this defense and still isn't ready, so I doubt two fringe talents we just traded for are ready anytime soon.
O’Daniel was hurt and missed like half of camp practice. I think that is why he isn’t playing much right now.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:16 AM   #416
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Ron Parker did an interview on 810. He talked about how difficult this defense is to learn. That said, I’m eager to see Ward.
Then perhaps it's too difficult. They should simplify things. Being difficult doesn't help if the players take so long to learn the defense.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:17 AM   #417
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
O’Daniel was hurt and missed like half of camp practice. I think that is why he isn’t playing much right now.
That's fine, but that wasn't my main point. My point was that if him and Watts are barely ready yet, I wouldn't expect Ward or Lucas to be ready either.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:59 AM   #418
Black Bob's daddy

I don't think it needs to be said, but... the status quo continues.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:03 AM   #419
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Then perhaps it's too difficult. They should simplify things. Being difficult doesn't help if the players take so long to learn the defense.
The ran a vanilla defense all preseason. And they were AWFUL.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:06 AM   #420
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The ran a vanilla defense all preseason. And they were AWFUL.
Simplifying things isn't the same thing as vanilla.