Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-27-2018, 06:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-01-2020 at 08:03 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:08 AM   #436
Black Bob's daddy

So, should we be concerned about Speaks? I didn't watch most of the game, but from watching highlights and checking Twitter it seems like Speaks got absolutely dominated in this game and was pancaked several times.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-17-2018, 03:49 PM   #437
All about that Paper Boi

He's looked like absolute garbage thus far. He just isn't an athlete.

.. but I likely would have said the same about Hali and look how that turned out..

So for now I'll say he's not ready yet but I'll remain optimistic. Realistically, KPass has a muuuuch higher ceiling.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:15 PM   #438
MVP

I maintain my assertion that they are going to waste this guy's talent at OLB. They should be beefing him up to play DE. He had a great get-off and was a penetrating player with his hand in the dirt in college. Why in the **** they want to convert that to an OLB is beyond me. He should be the heir to Bailey. Sometimes I don't get the decisions this team makes. Loved the pick and the player, but hate what they are trying to do with him.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:35 PM   #439
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I maintain my assertion that they are going to waste this guy's talent at OLB. They should be beefing him up to play DE. He had a great get-off and was a penetrating player with his hand in the dirt in college. Why in the **** they want to convert that to an OLB is beyond me. He should be the heir to Bailey. Sometimes I don't get the decisions this team makes. Loved the pick and the player, but hate what they are trying to do with him.
Going back to DE is a very easy idea to entertain, you may end up being right

But throwing in the towel on him at OLB just two games into his career doesnt seem like the way to go IMO... its not just you either, several other respected football minds here are way down on him as well
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:37 PM   #440
Life is changing..

I saw this pop up and thought it was the Brashaud Breeland thread for a second.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:48 PM   #441
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I saw this pop up and thought it was the Brashaud Breeland thread for a second.
Damn
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:17 PM   #442
Andy Reid Supporter

It wasn’t all bad for Speaks. This was a good rush. Threw the tackles hands down and won. Ben got rid of that quick.

Seth
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:24 PM   #443
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

He might become a good player, but he’s not ready to be one yet. Kpass should be getting more snaps than him IMO.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:27 PM   #444
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
This.

Seriously, after Bailey moves on we all want to replace him with a guy like Jones anyway.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:36 PM   #445
MVP

We really should have drafted a corner at that spot
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:36 PM   #446
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
We really should have drafted a corner at that spot
Or a center
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:38 PM   #447
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
This.

Seriously, after Bailey moves on we all want to replace him with a guy like Jones anyway.
I talked with someone on Twitter and said I think he'll be Bailey's replacement. He or Tanoh. Tanoh needs some more snaps to try and generate some more consistent pressure. Was definitely good to see Bailey get a sack.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:35 AM   #448
Andy Reid Supporter

We were mocked Lorenzo Carter in the draft process last year and we passed on him. He’s balling so far. It’s early but damn.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:54 AM   #449
Hockey Town

The one we missed that sucks is Harold Landry.

I think Speaks and Kpass should both be ****ing DE's.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:00 AM   #450
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
We were mocked Lorenzo Carter in the draft process last year and we passed on him. He’s balling so far. It’s early but damn.

So you’re saying that I’m better than Veach! Sweet

I still think the need was a true OLB and he would have been the impact add.

ADP baby - always draft playmakers!