Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2017, 11:22 PM  
Ultrabanned

****Official Chiefs at Chargers 9/24 Game Day Thread****

Time to play Phyllis in a soccer stadium.

Can't imagine the sort of rape we'll unleash.

Let's hope for another one of these gems!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:31 PM   #2
I'll be back.

Bukkake party. Over midway third. Mahomes in.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:33 PM   #3
MVP

I'm gonna be watching at home, but I know of a SHIT TON of people who are going. I wouldn't be surprised if half that stadium is in red.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:34 PM   #4
You Sweetie!

I'm going to squirt my jizm all over San I mean Los Angeles come 4:25PM EST, tonight.

Expect surprise pleasantries from Akeem Hunt.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:34 PM   #5
MVP

NFL really doesn't want LA to be 0-3...Koo missing the late Miami winner really screwed them. NFL has green lighted KC this year but the Charger's dumpster fire is more important to over-all league health.

Chiefs lose a close one...Reid does the power-brokers a solid...and gets paid back with a SB.

I can already hear him saying "I need to call a better game..that falls on me"...cough cough "Titans"....

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-23-2017 at 11:39 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:36 PM   #6
Life is changing..

Safe word?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:36 PM   #7
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
NFL really doesn't want LA to be 0-3...Koo missing the late Miami winner really screwed them. NFL has green lighted KC this year but the Charger's dumpster fire is more important to over-all league health.

Chiefs lose a close one...
Go play with your radio shack transistor in the bath tub, mate.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:36 PM   #8
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Safe word?
Harder.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:36 PM   #9
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Safe word?
syphilis
Old 09-23-2017, 11:38 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
syphilis
Syphilis Rivers!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:44 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Go play with your radio shack transistor in the bath tub, mate.
There is $600+ million at stake for 31 NFL owners...that the Chargers at least draw interest in LA...that is straight profit. 0-3 start is a death warrant...

Follow the money...always.

I think KC loses this one...sorry. I want them to win...they are the better team.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:46 PM   #12
You Sweetie!

Quote:
There is $600+ million at stake for 31 NFL owners...that the Chargers to at least draw interest in LA...that is straight profit.

okay - wanna bet? Paypal?
Old 09-23-2017, 11:47 PM   #13
Ultrabanned

Quote:
There is $600+ million at stake for 31 NFL owners...that the Chargers to at least draw interest in LA...that is straight profit.

I am following the money.

Your dad just sent me $100 for me to tell you that you're a pillowbitergot on a message board.

Sorry bro, that's how she rolls.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:50 PM   #14
You Sweetie!

Quote:
There is $600+ million at stake for 31 NFL owners...that the Chargers at least draw interest in LA...that is straight profit. 0-3 start is a death warrant...

I think KC loses this one...sorry. I want them to win...they are the better team.
sorry dude for betters this is not the hot commodity game of the week - you're looking foolish w/ that post - erase it immediately.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:50 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
okay - wanna bet? Paypal?
sure..$20?

I have $21 left over from a ebay transaction in there.