Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:19 PM   #3331
Politically Incorrect

I think Clay is home whacking off today as IQ is up $1.52 at $22.63
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:23 PM   #3332
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Ended up +24.8% in my target date fund.
I had my guy go slightly more conservative with my portfolio for 2019. I still ended up 19.45% for '19. Couldn't be happier right now.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:30 PM   #3333
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Yep, up 41% the last 3 months. The chart shows a good trend. I hope it goes netflix for Clays sake.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:59 PM   #3334
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Lots of good years here.

As Zebedee said, this just brings last year up to a two-year average return. I think I was down 5 percent last year, so on average I got roughly an 8 percent return over the past two years. That's not spectacular, but I think it's right around the long-term average for the market. All I need is average, so I'm good with it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:30 PM   #3335
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
8% GAIN!!!

**** YES

WE GOING ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:46 PM   #3336
Andy Reid Supporter

Apple is up 90% since this day last year. Unbelievable ride for them. I think they’ll be pushing 400 by this time next year (fingers crossed)
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:50 PM   #3337
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Yep, up 41% the last 3 months. The chart shows a good trend. I hope it goes netflix for Clays sake.
All will be forgiven.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:57 PM   #3338
Supporter

I had a great year with mutual funds, but a guarantee for an individual stock to take a dive is for me to buy it the week before. I've proven to be a noob losing in this market.

2020 will be better.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:59 PM   #3339
I'll be back.

Stock markets start the year on a high as China raises spending

Shares jumped after Beijing moved to shore up flagging Chinese growth

Quote:
Beijing moved to shore up flagging Chinese growth on Wednesday as its central bank pumped an extra 800 billion yuan (£86.7bn) into the world’s second biggest economy.

The People’s Bank of China’s decision to cut the level of reserves to be held by its commercial lenders - opening the door for extra credit growth - comes amid concerns the Chinese economy could weaken further still in 2020 after its worst year for nearly three decades.
Old 01-02-2020, 07:38 PM   #3340
TACO SALAD

Thanks for that roundup on your previous post, Rainman. Always interesting to see how things went. I still have Calavo growers on my watchlist.

My annual IRA deposit went in today. By the time I logged in to get some purchases going things have already shot up again today
This has been a heck of a run up
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-02-2020, 07:44 PM   #3341
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Thanks for that roundup on your previous post, Rainman. Always interesting to see how things went. I still have Calavo growers on my watchlist.

My annual IRA deposit went in today. By the time I logged in to get some purchases going things have already shot up again today
This has been a heck of a run up
I like Calavo, and it's made money, but it's underperformed relative to the broader market over the past two years. And then it took a 4 percent hit today, which ... ouch. I don't know if that makes it a good deal now or not.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2020, 06:51 PM   #3342
MVP

Black gold for the win?
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:19 PM   #3343
Veteran

Current events will send a shockwave tomorrow. Could be an excellent buy opportunity if you have sideline cash. Futures off a good bit tonight
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:07 AM   #3344
Veteran

Shockwave predicted missed its target....sort of like the rockets.....Amazing market resilience to see an open higher after that.
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:20 AM   #3345
I'll be back.

lol all my shit is up....including IQ another 1.6%

good times are coming