Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-08-2005, 09:34 PM  
Blind, deceived homer

If Marty Chokes...

...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCJohnny must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:16 AM   #391
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Not complaining; it's just funny the perspective a week away from this place will give you....that or the meds--not sure which.

This is why no one is ever allowed to leave. (Insert ominous music here.)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:31 AM   #392
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
This is why no one is ever allowed to leave. (Insert ominous music here.)
So, Mr. Blonde, LVNHack, jOHN, and Hel'n are back?
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 01-10-2005, 10:33 AM   #393
The Sicilian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicosis
What kind of pie would you like?
That would be an "American Pie." Filled with cherries, blueberries, and......................but what is that white stuff?

Last edited by Alton deFlat; 01-10-2005 at 11:09 AM..
Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Alton deFlat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:34 AM   #394
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
So, Mr. Blonde, LVNHack, jOHN, and Hel'n are back?

Rats. Stop the ominous music.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:38 AM   #395
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran
Heh heh.

Them ain't really rules. What we done got is precedence.
Ah.

The sweet smell of judicial activism...we really need to make Denise a mod...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:04 AM   #396
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
...we really need to make Denise a mod...
Old 01-10-2005, 12:22 PM   #397
The Dude Abides

Okay....I've searched, and I can't find the originating "pie" reference?

Anyone?
Old 01-10-2005, 12:23 PM   #398
Would an idiot do that?

Is this worth reading?

Any good places to start?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:24 PM   #399
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:

Anyone?
Post #85, #95, #97, #99...etc etc...
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:25 PM   #400
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat
Is this worth reading?

Post #26
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:25 PM   #401
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat
Is this worth reading?

I thought it was funny. Start at the beginning. The best parts end at about post #120.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:28 PM   #402
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:

Anyone?
Bob Dole told Denial to get in the kitchen and bake Bob Dole a pie in another thread Friday, but doesn't know if that's where it came from here or not. Phobia appears to make the first reference in this thread...
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:29 PM   #403
Wasted away again...

Quote:

Anyone?
Post 59 was the first reference.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=59
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:36 PM   #404
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod
Thanks, Bob.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:53 PM   #405
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Veteran
Bah. I used to feel sorry for John and I used to even stick up for him.

But, when his behavior becomes an ongoing pattern, I'm gonna wash my hands of the guy. When you said that the circle jerk was looking for a fight, I'm gonna have to disagree. We want to love John. John came HERE looking for a fight and he knew EXACTLY what he was gonna get. He and you are a lot alike, Denise.
bah! you're just jealous because your time in iraq wasn't as good as his year over there...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.