Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2015, 12:54 PM  
MVP

I Know No One Here Gives a Big Damn... [mikey23545]

I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having my left foot amputated probably Monday or Tuesday. Could be followed by my right leg sometime after that.

Diabetes is a bitch.

I don't usually talk about myself too much here, and I'm too argumentative to have many buddies on here...I don't know really why I even felt like sharing this info.

But here I go...Any well wishes will be appreciated, though I don't expect to many...
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:02 PM   #196
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Not sure. I know you are missing him since the two of you broke up. I has a sad for you. Don't cry too long you'll get another guy and maybe by then you can get married!
Now Dave, WWJD?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:45 PM   #197
Stuff & Things

I'll chuck him an email.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:47 AM   #198

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I'll chuck him an email.
Tell him to come to STL and eat some food and have a few chuckles....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:48 AM   #199
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I'll chuck him an email.
Please do. I hate hearing things like this about our CP members.

Like all the other idiots here, he's like Family

PS - I actually enjoy mikey's posts.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:02 AM   #200
Arf! Arf! Arf!

COME BACK LITTLE SHEBA!
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:06 AM   #201
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545 View Post
I'm going into the hospital tomorrow and will be having my left foot amputated probably Monday or Tuesday. Could be followed by my right leg sometime after that.

Diabetes is a bitch.

I don't usually talk about myself too much here, and I'm too argumentative to have many buddies on here...I don't know really why I even felt like sharing this info.

But here I go...Any well wishes will be appreciated, though I don't expect to many...
did it get your fingers and arms too? Best Wishes Mikey
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:04 PM   #202
Fish are scared of me

ok Mikey, Bring it !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:10 PM   #203
MVP

I'm back at the keyboard with all parts still attached so far
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:15 PM   #204
MVP

So much for the good news.

The transplant Doc at the Mayo Clinic gives me a 50-50 chance of living more than two years without a new heart.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:19 PM   #205
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
So much for the good news.

The transplant Doc at the Mayo Clinic gives me a 50-50 chance of living more than two years without a new heart.
All parts attached is great news. Now, are you on a list for heart transplant ?

I know a guy here that must be in his 80's that had a transplant 20 years ago.

He has to take antirejection meds but he's a mechanic and still gets greasy every day.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:40 PM   #206
Everybody Lies.

mikey23545 is a good poster.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:42 PM   #207
MVP

my evaluation for a transplant begins in about a week when they receive the results of the last round of tests for amyloidosis.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:07 PM   #208
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
my evaluation for a transplant begins in about a week when they receive the results of the last round of tests for amyloidosis.
Great to hear from you, Mikey. I hoping all the best.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:19 PM   #209
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

Good luck.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:44 PM   #210
Shit

Good luck mikey
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.