Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:01 PM   #121
TACO SALAD

How do we lock people up until the season begins?
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:01 PM   #122
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Lord at this point I think the chiefs may need to get tyler Boyd on the phone real quick before it's too late to find a bailout option in case something pops up here they don't like . Goddamn rashee, how could you
Boyd already signed he’s unavailable.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:01 PM   #123
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Ask Dallas PD.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 05:02 PM   #124
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Since he’s a Chief, I’m convinced that he’s innocent.

If he’s guilty of anything, it’s caring too much.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 05:03 PM   #125
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Shut the **** up.

Idgaf WHO it is that's taking pictures. You already ****ed up majorly just a month ago. Fix your shit. It's that simple.

"Oh he harassed me!"

Boo-****ing-hoo. You're a goddamn SB winning athlete, get use to it. It's as simple as "don't put yourself in another bad situation after putting yourself in an epicly stupid situation weeks ago".

I swept the first incident under the rug and chalked it up to a young man being a young man. But to find yourself in yet another situation weeks later means that you simply did not give a **** about the first **** up.
I find it bizarre that you swept the first incident under the rug but are losing it over this. The first incident is worthy of losing your shit over. This? Nah. Slapping a paparazzo is doing God's work and shows that he's a man of the people.

I want to slap a paparazzo right now just thinking about it. BRB I'm gonna go out my front door and slap the shit out of one outside my palace right now.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:05 PM   #126
YOU take YOUR seat

well this has certainly been one hell of an offseason for Rashee, hasn't it.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 05:05 PM   #127
MVP

I love the Chiefs and I forgive them for drafting a dumb ass.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 05:06 PM   #128
It was not a fair catch

Why can't we have nice things

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 05:06 PM   #129
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Nothing happened… criminal justice system or league punishment… when Davante Adams pushed a photographer at Arrowhead.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 05:06 PM   #130
My Mamma Says

Correct me if I’m wrong but if the assault victim doesn’t show up to court the case is dropped… I feel like the guy gets enough money he will go away..This happened to me years ago when I got charged with assault by pushing my ex brother in law and he didn’t show up to court.
Rice is a dumbass who can’t seem to get his shit together…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:07 PM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I find it bizarre that you swept the first incident under the rug but are losing it over this. The first incident is worthy of losing your shit over. This? Nah. Slapping a paparazzo is doing God's work and shows that he's a man of the people.

I want to slap a paparazzo right now just thinking about it. BRB I'm gonna go out my front door and slap the shit out of one outside my palace right now.
Im not losing shit over nothing. Saying he needs to be smarter is "losing my shit"?

Maybe you need to get out of your feelings when reading my posts.

Fact is, it was ****ing dumb. Period. Paparazzi or not, no ****s given. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT except Chiefs fans who have a rooting interest in defending you. No one is gonna buy any bullshit excuses this quickly after your last incident. Stay out of the clubs, put your nose to the grind. If you can't handle the juice, then stay off it. Get better homies.

If you got homies that can't put your success ahead of their fun, then those homies dont give a **** about you. Real shit. Those are the kinda homies that will **** your bitch when you aint lookin'. Real shit.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:08 PM   #132
Veteran

Quote:
Well at least we know driving 119mph down the highway, crashing into a load of cars and fleeing the scene whilst leaving behind a huge bag of weed don't work.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:09 PM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Nothing happened… criminal justice system or league punishment… when Davante Adams pushed a photographer at Arrowhead.
DeVante Adams didn't do something epicaly stupid just a month or so prior. Context mother****ers, do you understand it?
Old 05-07-2024, 05:11 PM   #134
Veteran

Quote:
Didn't the Patriots try this with ol what's his name?? Gordon
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:13 PM   #135
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
DeVante Adams didn't do something epicaly stupid just a month or so prior.
Leaving Aaron Rodgers for Derek Carr doesn’t count?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.