Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #2
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I have a Sonic close to my house. It's the most disappointing Sonic I've ever been too. On a consistent basis. I love Sonic. Staple of my childhood, food is up my alley, commercials are fantastic, etc...but this particular one is just trash on almost every level.

They don't **** up the drinks, so that's nice, but anything else you get from there is almost guaranteed to be a complete dumpster fire.

I'm near the worst Sonic ever. I stopped going there after a half dozen visits yielded not one where they got everything right.

One time I ordered two corn dogs. When they repeat the order to you right after, they asked if I wanted cheese on that burger.

On my last visit there, they screwed up my single drink order five times. Swear to god, not kidding. It was a Rt. 44 diet cherry limeade. They screwed up the size, the drink, the cherry, the diet... every conceivable thing they could have screwed up, they did at least once.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:22 PM   #3
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I'm near the worst Sonic ever. I stopped going there after a half dozen visits yielded not one where they got everything right.

One time I ordered two corn dogs. When they repeat the order to you right after, they asked if I wanted cheese on that burger.

On my last visit there, they screwed up my single drink order five times. Swear to god, not kidding. It was a Rt. 44 diet cherry limeade. They screwed up the size, the drink, the cherry, the diet... every conceivable thing they could have screwed up, they did at least once.

Cheese the corn dog up bud, love to see you try!

Yeah, that's the sort of shit I'm dealing with at this one. Total incompetence and inability to make anything fresh/correctly. The drink thing is just ridiculous though. You really shouldn't be able to **** up a drink.

I've lived by this one for about 2 years now, been through there 8 times or so I'd guess and have been pissed about something nearly every time. I'm done. It's not like their menu is super cheap either. If you're getting food for two you can plan on spending $20.

Can't justify that. When Sonic is done correctly, it's my favorite fast food place all around.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.