Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2023, 09:22 AM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I read he's a stellar defensive player, so maybe that'll get him decent court time.
If they don't, they won't HAVE him for that mid-soph year breakout.

Such is the way of things anymore.

Man it sucks. Watching Kobe Brown develop here was so much fun. It reminded me of watching Travon Bryant and Arthur Johnson come in here as fat little 19 yr olds and spend 3-4 years working themselves into legit differencemakers.

You're just not gonna see that much anymore. And that's a hell of a shame. That's part of the charm of college basketball.

Now if a guy struggles early and can't get playing time, even if he's developing OFF the court, he'll walk. And you find yourself rooting against him like a scorned ex. That's not what college sports should be about.

I goddamn hate the free transfer era.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote