Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 08:13 PM  
Supporter

Still looks like a Sutton Defense...

Preseason, yes so not going all in on this but right now it looks like teams will own the middle of the field on us. Hope that changes come week #1

Run D looks much better though
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:00 PM   #31
Starter

May have been a communication problem or something that will change by the season if they play Lee more but on the first touchdown, brieda goes to line up outside and Raggland is on him. Ragland let him go as if he had help. That is the stuff that looked like Sutton but can be cleaned up or teams are going to expose that.
This isn’t on Spaggs yet but the concerning thing is Ward in Man on 3rd and Long. He doesn’t want to get beat (had no help on the play as we blitz) so he gives to much room. He is never close on out routes. As a D coordinator now that it’s obvious, the calls on third and long need to plan for that, at least until MO is able to play.
I don’t care about it right now but if I see mistakes like those two in the season I’m going to be concerned about Spaggs. He has several times he needs to know what he has to work with it and he will call the D off that. Sucks he will have to dial back what he would like to do but it’s the right move. I have hope that by mid season everyone is in better sync and guys are playing well enough that he can get more aggressive but I except the D won’t be what we hoped, at least early on.
MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:05 PM   #32
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I still hope we add a CB and maybe even take a shot at Clowney.
I don’t see that happening at all. Definitely not clowney. A CB is possible but who? A waiver guy or the guys like Ward you trade a late pick are no better than what we have. Chiefs only have one pick in rounds 1-5 so you would need to give a pick for a player that another team thinks they don’t need which is unlikely at this point. I think they are hoping Breeland can stay healthy and they feel okay about him and Mo.
MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.MightyMouse is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:30 PM   #33
MVP

still looks like the overreaction planet.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:35 PM   #34
MVP

I think some of you guys were just raised to whine and bitch.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:47 PM   #35
SuperBowl or bust

Without Honey Badger out there to help the rest of the secondary, I was pretty damn impressed with how well the defense played, actually.

Remember, this whole defense is brand new. Tons of new players. New scheme. New techniques.

They will make mistakes and have communication errors early in the season...but as the season progresses and the guys learn the scheme and build chemistry with one another, this defense has a chance to be very very good the second half of the year.

Possibly dominant.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:47 PM   #36
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I still hope we add a CB and maybe even take a shot at Clowney.
I don't even want Clowney for what he would cost, he's overrated.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:50 PM   #37
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I don't even want Clowney for what he would cost, he's overrated.
I highly doubt Veach has any interest in Clowney.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:02 PM   #38
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

2 weeks ago: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324402

Can you just stop making reactionary threads after games?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:06 PM   #39
MVP

I saw our dline **** up their oline so not sure where this is coming from
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:08 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

PETETHINGS!!!!!
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:09 PM   #41
I'll be back.

The 49ers couldn't run for shit.

This D is light years better.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:31 PM   #42
Going home eventually

Our starting 11 handled business against the run. The rest not so much
But it's encouraging. One thing I am certain is that they will get better. Sutton never made them better during the season
Spags will.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:34 PM   #43
Stay down bitch!

I usually wouldn’t worry but this was against Jimmy G who just got destroyed last week.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:35 PM   #44
In Search of a Life

I watched 2 plays with Henne at QB and changed the tv. There was no point after that. Even on Defense, it was alot of back ups. No fun for me in that.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:40 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

I'll start worrying after the JAX game. But even then if I see progress and fixable mistakes I'll try to hold judgement.

I think mid-season - also after 4 weeks of Claiborne - is a fair time to judge if our D has really improved or not.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.