Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-24-2019, 09:42 AM  
Veteran

Schwartz and Wylie on Bar Rescue

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:27 AM   #16
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I'm not a fan of reality TV either. Some are worse than others and most I have not watched more and a few minutes of.

Alaska, the last Frontier is about as bad as any of them. They play it off as the poor, lucky to be alive starving Kilcher family has a tough time just finding enough food. Why they are on the verge of starving to death, if things go wrong on just one hunt!

The way the series is presented, it seems like the Kilcher Family Homestead is about as far from civilization as any human can get. That's simply not the case, they are much closer to civilization than many realize. It turns out they are just a few miles from several grocery stores in Homer, AK. They can even grab a McDonalds combo meal on the fly while in town, if they so choose.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:34 AM   #17
Special Teams ACE!!!

Not gonna lie. I kind of liked that midget show on TLC.

The first one. Not the 6 others that came after it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:36 AM   #18
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I think the answer is a resounding yes.

My wife watches the goddamned bachelor shitfest, and at any given time, at least early on, she can tell me what's going to happen.

"So and so is going to freak out and get sent home, so and so will get emotional and get sent home, and they're going to play up drama between some **** and this other ****."

It's astounding.
I’m sorry, but I can’t imagine anyone watching that crap. What could possibly be the draw?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:40 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I’m sorry, but I can’t imagine anyone watching that crap. What could possibly be the draw?
Soap opera's have been around forever.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:43 AM   #20
I’m a Mahomo!

Razzo is kinda hot.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:44 AM   #21
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Hard to tell, but a lot of women are really into it. As far as I can tell (just a guess) it's the romantic escape aspect of it, but who the hell knows? Whenever my wife would tune into that crap, I would come into my office and jump on-line. Talk about garbage TV.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:50 AM   #22
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
What bar is that?
Sticks and Stones, Sugar Creek, MO
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:55 AM   #23
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Soap opera's have been around forever.
Serialized storytelling, the defining characteristic of soap operas, has completely taken over dramatic TV. Pretty much everything is a soap opera or a reality TV show.

I know, I know... you're talking about those low budget nonsense daytime shows, but still.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:03 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I love how they are doing recon and no one questions the cameras everywhere.
What they do is contact a bunch of bars and have them install camera's in there and tell them, one of them might be visited sometime. I think i read something on how that works. They obviously know that someone might be coming, but they dont know when exactly.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:07 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
What they do is contact a bunch of bars and have them install camera's in there and tell them, one of them might be visited sometime. I think i read something on how that works. They obviously know that someone might be coming, but they dont know when exactly.
Some of those camera shots arent coming from stationary cameras. It would be more believable if they werent getting recon shots from guys in the kitchen or at the bar with a camera on their shoulder.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 12:10 PM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
I’ve asked the wife that very thing. She doesn’t know TBH. She says she just likes to shut her mind off and wind down.

I’m guilty of that some too. Nothing near as terrible as the bachelor but I’ve turned stuff on that didn’t ask too much of me as a viewer.

I think another aspect is how outrageously reeruned it is. Much like how otherwise reasonable individuals watch political shit.

I’ll be honest. I’ll judge a politics watcher before a bachelor watcher.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:13 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Serialized storytelling, the defining characteristic of soap operas, has completely taken over dramatic TV. Pretty much everything is a soap opera or a reality TV show.

I know, I know... you're talking about those low budget nonsense daytime shows, but still.
Yup. Reality TV is the new soap opera.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 12:20 PM   #28
Curmudgeon

But it was kind of fun to watch 2 of our OL walk into a dive bar.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:21 PM   #29
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Okay. Fellas. This thread has got me thinking now. Why do married women have such shitty tastes in entertainment? My wife is smarter than I am, yet new episodes of Big Bang Theory have to take precedence over everything else in life. She watches all the shitty reality TV shows, too. Bachelor, Big Brother... dunno, probably this scripted bar show too.

If I try to compromise with her and ask, "Hey, if we're watching TV together and it has to be reality-centric, can we at least do something like Chopped so I can at least watch people with some kind of talent to offer the world compete in a scripted environment?" I get a lot of, "well.... I don't know...."
Tittymeat and yourself would get along fantastically, stop being a bitch and put your foot down.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 08-24-2019, 12:22 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
But it was kind of fun to watch 2 of our OL walk into a dive bar.
Ya but assuming for a second it was real, when Taffer walked in they were both eating food so they let them eat food served by a guy who handled raw chicken and didnt wash his hands.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.