Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2019, 03:42 PM  
In Search of a Life

NFL Training Camp 2019

Thought we could throw together a thread to post notable stuff from other TC's around the league.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:38 PM   #106
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I would think the Jets would be allover that shit.
Chargers too with Okung being done for
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:39 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Chargers too with Okung being done for
Okung will probably play again, but heck they should be in the mix too simply to jack the price up on the Patriots.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-31-2019, 03:45 PM   #108
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Murray might be pretty good.

I am curious what his 5'10" 200 lb frame can do with some fatties chasing him
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 07-31-2019, 07:20 PM   #109
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That is going to require a high pick and a new huge contract.
Something that goes against Bill's bible of signing players.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 07:31 PM   #110
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

He is a quicker, faster and more athletic Flutie who thus has the potential for more bigger plays. The key is will he become a student of the NFL game ? And for me since Kingsbury is bringing in his version of the offense that was sooooooo successful with an overall losing record in college I see NFL DCs licking their chops just like they did with Spurrior. Kingsbury is taking the same approach Spurrior did but he is just not vocal about it. My point being, this only hurts Murray because Kingsbury's offense will not ask Murray to be much of a student of the NFL game and it won't be Murray's fault. Yes, we will see a lot of mini-Vick plays by Murray all year I'm sure, assuming he stays upright BUT will he be maturing into a legit complete competent NFL QB as time progresses ? I seriously doubt it. Remember Vick never really embraced a complete NFL QB game until Reid got a hold of him but by then it was too late BUT he did show a lot more gravitas behind center for the short stint he was there.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:11 PM   #111
SuperBowl or bust

Some talk out there that Andrew Luck could be dealing with a weak achilles that might need repaired...team downplaying it, calling it a “sore heal”.

Luck has said his heel has bothered him for months.

I wonder if he has a Haglunds.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:31 PM   #112
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Some talk out there that Andrew Luck could be dealing with a weak achilles that might need repaired...team downplaying it, calling it a “sore heal”.

I saw that too...it was curious off-season for Indy as they had a ton of money and really didn't use it.

Maybe they know something? Just speculation but I'd be pissed if KC were close and didn't bring in some talent.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:32 PM   #113
11-5, baby

Quote:

Lingering calf injury since April? That’s a shame.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...not-extra-risk
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:29 AM   #114
In Search of a Life

Thought it was a calf injury?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:02 AM   #115
Shit

Quote:

I thought the team was calling it a calf injury
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:59 PM   #116
The man you could post like.

JFC Redskins.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:47 PM   #117
Special Teams ACE!!!

I saw a few plays of Murray at Cards practice.

Kingsbury isn’t mixing and matching spread concepts. He’s just going full on 100% mike leach Air Raid. Not even Chip Kelly did that shit when he coached the Eagles.

And since I’ve thought about it, what experience does Kingsbury have with any other offensive concepts besides air raid? Basically just the shit he picked up as a backup QB for a few years in the NFL.

I think Murray can succeed, but Kingsbury is going to fail miserably as a head coach. He’ll flame out just like Chip Kelly, only probably worse
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #118
I missed '69!

Quote:

I’ve seen it compared to the KD injury.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 10:08 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
JFC Redskins.

Need more info. Tumor is not synonymous with cancer. Many tumors are obviously benign
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:36 PM   #120
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I saw a few plays of Murray at Cards practice.

Kingsbury isn’t mixing and matching spread concepts. He’s just going full on 100% mike leach Air Raid. Not even Chip Kelly did that shit when he coached the Eagles.

And since I’ve thought about it, what experience does Kingsbury have with any other offensive concepts besides air raid? Basically just the shit he picked up as a backup QB for a few years in the NFL.

I think Murray can succeed, but Kingsbury is going to fail miserably as a head coach. He’ll flame out just like Chip Kelly, only probably worse
I’d like him to work out. There is so little real parity in the league it’s ridiculous.

But I agree. He will flame out IMO. I’ve seen a few TT games and never really saw anything that stood out as excellent coaching. ESPECIALLY if you factor in how goddamned mother****ing special Mahomes is, and the fact that he was probably going to be great wherever he went. Kliffs tenure looks rough.

Plus he actually stated that he told Mahomes not to change anything in terms of footwork or technique. LOL. And people think Zona is going to be good? .

Still kind of half rooting for him but it looks bad.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.