Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 09:12 PM   #3181
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
FUUUUUUU

ten days ago I was looking up stocks to buy during a recession (looking to maybe move some of my FAANG money ) I found an article that said healthcare and groceries. People still buy / use those things. It listed Target and Walmart. I added those to my follow list but didn’t buy. Was waiting to see...

TARGET WENT UP 20% TODAY ON EARNINGS BEAT.
For every stock that rockets around earnings, there's a fool who believed some hype and lost just as bad on the other end. Paper trade around stocks posting earnings for a while and see if you really can nail the volatility of earnings reports (I bet you can't!).
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:35 PM   #3182
Mod Team

Had my covered call on IQ called on Friday. Clear of that shitty stock!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:54 PM   #3183
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’m selling covered calls on IQ around $17.50 until it sells. I’ll take the loss once one sticks and my shares are called away. **** this piece of shit.
You haven't done anything right with this stock. You got the Chinese curse!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:59 PM   #3184
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You haven't done anything right with this stock. You got the Chinese curse!
Well at least I know when to cut my losses.

Oh wait. ****!!!!

At least I’m not down like Clay!
Old 08-25-2019, 08:20 AM   #3185
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Well at least I know when to cut my losses.

Oh wait. ****!!!!

At least I’m not down like Clay!
Clay has Xi Jinping and Donald Trump voodoo dolls that he sticks every morning.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:49 AM   #3186
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Had my covered call on IQ called on Friday. Clear of that shitty stock!
That's good news for Clay. It should take off now that you're out.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:28 PM   #3187
I'll be back.

Yes!!! Suck my dick, lew!

iQIYI Joins Group to Develop Industry Standards for Interactive Video; ADRs Rise
2:04 PM ET 9/11/19 | Dow Jones

Quote:
By Stephen Nakrosis

The American depository receipts for internet video streaming and social media company iQIYI Inc. (IQ) are trading higher on the Nasdaq Tuesday, after the company said it joined a group in China which is working to develop industry standards for interactive video.

At 1:54 p.m. ET, the company's ADRs were trading 6.93% higher at $19.30. Volume was higher than usual, with over 12.8 million ADRs trading, above the 65-day average volume of some 6.6 million. The company's ADRs opened the day's trading at $18.29, and fell to as low as $18.20.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:24 PM   #3188
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Yes!!! Suck my dick, lew!

iQIYI Joins Group to Develop Industry Standards for Interactive Video; ADRs Rise
2:04 PM ET 9/11/19 | Dow Jones
Cool.

You’re still down 50%+ while the market has seen an all time high. Cut your losses and move on soon, sweetie.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:27 AM   #3189
I'll be back.

this is a long term investment you whore!!!!

up again todaY!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:26 PM   #3190
Mod Team

Quote:
this is a long term investment you whore!!!!

up again todaY!
You’re down 50% meaning.....

It’s has to gain 100% from its current price for you to get back to even.

Think about it.
Old 09-13-2019, 08:50 AM   #3191
I'll be back.

IQ up another 2% today.

THANK YOU LEW!!!!
Old 09-13-2019, 07:35 PM   #3192
Mod Team

Quote:
IQ up another 2% today.

THANK YOU LEW!!!!
I knew it would go up once I sold.

You’re welcome!
Old 09-13-2019, 07:37 PM   #3193
mod-ish

How much you got in XRP, lew?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 08:48 PM   #3194
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
How much you got in XRP, lew?
None.

I believe in tangible assets and real companies. This other shit is just uninformed gambling.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:06 AM   #3195
Mod Team

Quote:
IQ up another 2% today.

THANK YOU LEW!!!!
GOOd call on not selling near $20.