Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2010, 06:36 PM  
Administrator

(Welcome to the) NEW Chiefsplanet SERVER!!!!

OK, the time has finally come... we have a new server!

I will be spending tonight and all day tomorrow transitioning to the new digs... I don't expect it to affect us until late tomorrow afternoon.

I will make give everybody a warning then take us offline for (hopefully!) 3-4 hours...

When we are done, we will have a new home with 6 TIMES the power and RAM as before... I expect to see some MAJOR upgrades in performance... once we have settled into the new server, I will start to prep us for a major upgrade to our Vbulletin software... but that may wait until the post season...

I know it's been a long time coming, but bear with me for a little longer and it will all be worth it!
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:39 AM   #46
The White Skip Bayless

Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:43 AM   #47
Administrator

OK, ATTACHMENTS are going off for the next 12-15 hours or so... sorry, but they'll be back after the switch is complete. The BBS itself will stay up and working until midday tomorrow... just no new attachments until after.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:00 AM   #48
Administrator

Just an FYI.. PatriotsPlanet should be finished in about 2 hours... if they work like they should then we should be a smooth transition... stay tuned!
Old 11-24-2010, 01:10 AM   #49
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Just an FYI.. PatriotsPlanet should be finished in about 2 hours... if they work like they should then we should be a smooth transition... stay tuned!
you need another tech on the team?
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-24-2010, 01:48 AM   #50
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG View Post
you need another tech on the team?
I think we are good right now but thanks! Once the transfer is done, I am *hoping* the server will be set for quite some time.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:15 AM   #51
Administrator

ok... if things keep going well.. I will probably shut Chiefsplanet down early... around 4am CST. That would have us back up before midday tomorrow.

It all will depend on how PatsPlanet's xfer goes... I'll know for sure in an hour or so.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #52
Take a Chill Pill

Damn it will be down for that long? Worth it for sure.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:43 AM   #53
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Damn it will be down for that long? Worth it for sure.
yeah, I think I have reconsidered and will down the server after I get some rest... we will see in 30 minutes how I feel about it.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:07 AM   #54
Administrator

ok I have re-reconsidered and I am shutting us down in the next few minutes... WISH ME LUCK!
Old 11-24-2010, 08:35 AM   #55
Kind of a mod

If you're seeing this message, you're on the NEW SERVER!!

Lots of little things going on in the background still, but welcome to the new digs.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #56
"Think BOOM!"

I donate a fortune and my name is not even bolded. That's it; I'm leaving forever.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #57
Supporter

Sweet!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #58
Supporter

seems kind of slow

j/k
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #59
In Search of a Life

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:40 AM   #60
Hello

Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.