Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2010, 06:36 PM  
Administrator

(Welcome to the) NEW Chiefsplanet SERVER!!!!

OK, the time has finally come... we have a new server!

I will be spending tonight and all day tomorrow transitioning to the new digs... I don't expect it to affect us until late tomorrow afternoon.

I will make give everybody a warning then take us offline for (hopefully!) 3-4 hours...

When we are done, we will have a new home with 6 TIMES the power and RAM as before... I expect to see some MAJOR upgrades in performance... once we have settled into the new server, I will start to prep us for a major upgrade to our Vbulletin software... but that may wait until the post season...

I know it's been a long time coming, but bear with me for a little longer and it will all be worth it!
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:12 PM   #376
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Do you have to zoom in and out a lot? That's always been my complaint.
Never. It fits perfectly
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:44 PM   #377
Supporter

Quote:
Meh. All I have to zoom in for is the red arrow for go to new post.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:52 PM   #378
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
I'm always amazed by that as well. Tapatalk has its flaws, but overall it works great for me. And if that doesn't work, the desktop site is at least usable on my phone.
Only forum I really use these days is CP. I'm not going to download Tapatalk just for 1 site. And like raiderhater said, it would **** up too much for me.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:56 PM   #379
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Whenever fluorescence score motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.
Beryllium
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:57 PM   #380
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Only forum I really use these days is CP. I'm not going to download Tapatalk just for 1 site. And like raiderhater said, it would **** up too much for me.
Eh, I get it, but if CP had its own app, would you use it then? That's how I think of it.

It works great about 90% of the time, but they do have a tendency of releasing updates now and then that screw stuff up.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:36 PM   #381
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Never had a single issue using Tapatalk
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:16 PM   #382
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
You do realize I didn't quote you right?
It's ALWAYS about him.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:25 PM   #383
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Meh. All I have to zoom in for is the red arrow for go to new post.
You guys must have better eyesight than me.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:34 PM   #384
**** the Raiders

Quote:
You guys must have better eyesight than me.
Good Lord, what kind of antiquated phone are you using? That is blurry as shit. I think you have a phone problem not an eyesight problem.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 03:36 PM   #385
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Good Lord, what kind of antiquated phone are you using? That is blurry as shit. I think you have a phone problem not an eyesight problem.
Eh, that's just the screenshot. I think Tapatalk compressed it.

Here's the uncompressed version.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ofX8MSK4TmX8oGyTA
Old 08-24-2019, 03:39 PM   #386
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Eh, that's just the screenshot. I think Tapatalk compressed it.
Ah, yeah, going through Tapatalk might cause that. One more reason for me to just stick with the full site in my browser.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:59 PM   #387
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Just edit the default text size in the settings. You can do that for any mobile browser. In Android, it has a little bar you can adjust to make the text however you want. Additionally you can double click the screen to quickly zoom in.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:54 AM   #388
Politically Incorrect

And now it's gone back to sloooooooooooooooooooooooow mode.......

I guess my wish was not granted.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:54 AM   #389
Politically Incorrect

And now it's gone back to sloooooooooooooooooooooooow mode.......

I guess my wish was not granted.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:56 AM   #390
MVP

Iiiittttt'ssss ssssssooooooo ssslllllloooooowwww
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:56 AM   #391
MVP

KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:56 AM   #392
MVP

Old 08-25-2019, 08:00 AM   #393
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Just edit the default text size in the settings. You can do that for any mobile browser. In Android, it has a little bar you can adjust to make the text however you want. Additionally you can double click the screen to quickly zoom in.

I've tried that but still get the same results as DaFace. Sometimes the shit is so small I have to zoom and other times it looks normal
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.