Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-23-2010, 06:36 PM  
Administrator

(Welcome to the) NEW Chiefsplanet SERVER!!!!

OK, the time has finally come... we have a new server!

I will be spending tonight and all day tomorrow transitioning to the new digs... I don't expect it to affect us until late tomorrow afternoon.

I will make give everybody a warning then take us offline for (hopefully!) 3-4 hours...

When we are done, we will have a new home with 6 TIMES the power and RAM as before... I expect to see some MAJOR upgrades in performance... once we have settled into the new server, I will start to prep us for a major upgrade to our Vbulletin software... but that may wait until the post season...

I know it's been a long time coming, but bear with me for a little longer and it will all be worth it!
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #136
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Thank trolls for that. It keeps them from going ape shit crazy and PMing penises to the whole forum.
I support this action.

(I hate those useless ****ers)
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #137
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Sure - they'd be banned instantly. But you can't un-send their PM's, so the ban really doesn't do any good there.

(Were you not around when this was a near weekly occurrence?)
Nobody ever PMd me anything like that. If they had I'd report it.

I usually report things that I think you should see.

Don't really get the point as if I wanted to I could send 10 people a pic of a dick with a single PM.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:36 AM   #138
sorta mod-ish

*puts Buck on ignore*
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:51 PM   #139
Administrator

Just an FYI, the OLD server is going offline completely tomorrow... SO, we may see a few slowdowns today while I transfer old backups and misc. files over.

Once this is all done, I am diving directly into the new VB software, we should have a test site available within a week or so.
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:58 PM   #140
Administrator

OK, if things are laggy for the next 2 hours.. it is because of me... once this xfer is done, I will need to go back and scrub the old server to see if I missed anything... if I haven't then we are done! There will be a final DNS switch tonight but it shouldn't affect anyone.
Old 08-13-2019, 06:24 AM   #141
Politically Incorrect

Not sure what's been happening the last two weeks but the CP server is so ****ing dogshit slow on laptops, high speed connections and cell phones.

Are there issues you would like to discuss?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 06:40 AM   #142
Roy E.

I thought I was the only one having issues.

There are times where I click on a thread, and have to wait 20 seconds for it to load.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 06:47 AM   #143
Why so serious?

"FIX YOUR SHIT, DA FACE"
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:07 AM   #144
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
"FIX YOUR SHIT, DA FACE"
Lol. I was going to post this same thing.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:11 AM   #145
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
I thought I was the only one having issues.

There are times where I click on a thread, and have to wait 20 seconds for it to load.
I've not been having trouble. Probably just jinxed myself.

I came in here to crack some joke, but it's early and I can't think of any at the moment.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:12 AM   #146
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
"FIX YOUR SHIT, DA FACE"
I've given up.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:19 AM   #147
Life is changing..

But at least getting rid of the chatroom will solve so many issues.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:55 AM   #148
Politically Incorrect

Is it possible that because the site keeps coming up as NOT SECURE in the browser bar that both Google Chrome and people's Anti-Malware software tools are causing very long load times?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture 2.PNG
Views:	229
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	118741  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:56 AM   #149
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Is it possible that because the site keeps coming up as NOT SECURE in the browser bar that both Google Chrome and people's Anti-Malware software tools are causing very long load times?
if you just type https:// in front of the www. it will come up as secure and keep your settings.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:58 AM   #150
Supporter

For about a week it was slow as shit on my phone. I think it was King who started a thread about it and since then it’s been fine
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.