Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM  
In Mahomes I trust!

Texans vs. Chiefs 12/21 Trying to make this game

Not sure but, would like to make this game so I can be at Arrowhead for my first time! If this works out, would love to meet you guys before the game. This is a current work in progress we will see how it plays out.
Love you guys!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 PM   #2
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Stroud is overrated

15th in QBR last year. Had lots of favorable matchups.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #3
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Stroud is overrated

15th in QBR last year. Had lots of favorable matchups.
You love hot takes.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
You love hot takes.
I'm about to have him on Ignore for the whole season. A spot I usually only reserve for MahomesMagic
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:01 AM   #5
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I'm about to have him on Ignore for the whole season. A spot I usually only reserve for MahomesMagic
I'm sorry??? That I think Stroud is overrated and is not coming to take Mahomes throne....
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:29 AM   #6
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm sorry??? That I think Stroud is overrated and is not coming to take Mahomes throne....
Well,

You would be wrong, Shroud is really impressive on the field and off the field. He has a great story, and I think he has a great up and coming HC.

So not that I feel like hes a legit threat this year. But he is 100% someone we need to not take lightly.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:20 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

I agree with BWillie in a sense. In order to be a great player, you have to perform at a high level for more than one season. Stroud certainly seems to be the goods but let’s see how he does with expectations, a tougher schedule, and the league having a season to adjust to him.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.