Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2005, 03:29 PM   #2
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
If this asshole didn't want a "surprise" he should have used protection, its much his fault as hers. Hes a dumbass
That's funny, you got a real sence of humour.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:31 PM   #3
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
That's funny, you got a real sence of humour.
that wasn't meant to be funny
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:30 PM   #4
Dumbass!

Quote:
If this asshole didn't want a "surprise" he should have used protection, its much his fault as hers. Hes a dumbass
I'm sorry, but if I leave my gift inside a woman's mouth, then it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to assume that there wouldn't be a child.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:32 PM   #5
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman
I'm sorry, but if I leave my gift inside a woman's mouth, then it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to assume that there wouldn't be a child.
You beleive happened that way, hes frigging lying , thats the most redicilous story I have ever heard, if you guys beleive this I have a beachfront condo in arizona to sell you
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 03:38 PM   #6
Phobia

Quote:
You beleive happened that way, hes frigging lying , thats the most redicilous story I have ever heard, if you guys beleive this I have a beachfront condo in arizona to sell you
Your reading comprehension is lacking. Do you think the woman is lying, too?
Old 02-24-2005, 03:42 PM   #7

Quote:
The woman is the one who said she did it....
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:31 PM   #8
Phobia

Quote:
You're a dumbass. Heh.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:09 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
RUN LIKE THE WIND STUMPY!!!! Badgranny is trying to set you up as a long term Rent Sollution!
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:10 PM   #10
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
RUN LIKE THE WIND STUMPY!!!! Badgranny is trying to set you up as a long term Rent Sollution!
I don't count on stumppy for a damn thing you get that straight right now, I don't count on any man for nothing.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:45 PM   #11
Phobia

This is for the people who can't read:

"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift — an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

In other words, she's not contesting the way in which it happened.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:47 PM   #12
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
This is for the people who can't read:

"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift — an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

In other words, she's not contesting the way in which it happened.
I agree with her.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:48 PM   #13
Phobia

Quote:
I agree with her.
Well, yet another unexpected service provided by ChiefsPlanet.

Stumppy - RUN.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:50 PM   #14
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Well, yet another unexpected service provided by ChiefsPlanet.

Stumppy - RUN.
no need, we're both fixed. Happily I might add
Old 02-24-2005, 03:51 PM   #15
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Ok Ok I get it, she wants child support and he don't wanna pay it, whats new, no matter the story it most of the time ends the same