Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-24-2019, 03:49 PM  
MVP

****Official 2019-2020 NHL Season Thread****

Season begins a week from tomorrow, and the defending champs just traded Joel Edmundson and a prospect for Justin Faulk.

Who's up for back-to-back Cups?

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 01:21 PM   #166
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I still have a Chris Drury bobblehead... he won the Hobey Baker and then NHL rookie of the year (Makar could do the same).

Avalanche are 5th in both goals and goals against, even with all the injuries to their top lines and Grubauer... they should be dangerous this postseason if they can get and stay healthy.
Ahhh drury! I remember him before he went to the sabers I believe. Damn I miss that Era of hockey, sure wasn’t as faced paced but it was so damn physical.

I’ll have to start finding games as I miss some good ol av hockey. I’m shocked Roy didn’t stay as the head coach.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-29-2020, 01:24 PM   #167
"You like to drink?"

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:04 PM   #168
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Yotes are making a comeback. Crossing my fingers and toes so I don't jinx it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:05 PM   #169
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Holy shit, two goals in about a minute! They're tied folks!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:14 AM   #170
Kind of a mod

The Avs and Blues are just refusing to lose right now.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:56 AM   #171
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
It really looks like that slump after a great start may cost them a playoff shot. Still 14 games to go but they need a point streak in a bad way.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 03:00 AM   #172
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The Avs and Blues are just refusing to lose right now.
Knights the hottest team In the league right now.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-01-2020, 04:38 AM   #173
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Hated to see last night's Blues game go to a shootout, but glad we won.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 02:19 AM   #174
MFIC

Quote:
As an east coaster, I thought the Yote's were screwed this year by the Kuemper injury.
They'll be fine in 2024 when Auston Matthews signs a home town contract..

BTW - All you Avs fans who lamented the loss of Tyson Barrie, don't worry he's spending big time minutes sucking balls on the Leafs depleted blueline.

I'm thinking Leaf fans are forgiving him at this point because he's had no support all season and never really fit the program to begin with, yet he marches on...

Unless Kerfoot proves to be a true 3rd line center, the Avs will have won the Kadri trade after this season.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 05:14 PM   #175
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I think the Yotes are toast. But they are a better team than what they were just a couple years ago, so maybe next year.

The Blues are on an 8-game win streak! Really too soon to start really hoping for a return to the Finals, but . . .

Let's Go Blues!!

Additionally, for International Women's Day, the announcing crew for the Blackhawks/Blues game on Sunday will be all women. Never seen that before, so that'll be interesting.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:11 PM   #176
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
As an east coaster, I thought the Yote's were screwed this year by the Kuemper injury.
They'll be fine in 2024 when Auston Matthews signs a home town contract..

BTW - All you Avs fans who lamented the loss of Tyson Barrie, don't worry he's spending big time minutes sucking balls on the Leafs depleted blueline.

I'm thinking Leaf fans are forgiving him at this point because he's had no support all season and never really fit the program to begin with, yet he marches on...

Unless Kerfoot proves to be a true 3rd line center, the Avs will have won the Kadri trade after this season.
Yeah, it's pretty surprising... I thought he'd fit in well there, at least offensively. A buddy of mine suggested they trade him at the deadline, but of course they weren't going to do that with their playoff position..... even if everyone knows that brand of hockey will once again most likely not get them very far, which is a shame.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:14 PM   #177
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Anyone else watch the PHI vs. WSH game tonight?
Old 03-04-2020, 06:16 PM   #178
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I think the Yotes are toast. But they are a better team than what they were just a couple years ago, so maybe next year.
Now is the time to go on a run.... 4 straight against teams just above them in the division, even though 3 of those are on the road. Plus the Jets, Canucks, and Preds at the end of the season.

Not that I expect that at all... if the Avalanche could jump the Blues though, seeing them in Phoenix in the first round would be nice.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:23 PM   #179
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Now is the time to go on a run.... 4 straight against teams just above them in the division, even though 3 of those are on the road. Plus the Jets, Canucks, and Preds at the end of the season.

Not that I expect that at all... if the Avalanche could jump the Blues though, seeing them in Phoenix in the first round would be nice.
The Yotes could go on a run, they have the firepower to do it. But their losses are confusing. I think they need more seasoning. Maybe next year they earn their way into the playoffs.
Old 03-04-2020, 07:58 PM   #180
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Wow, lot of fights in this game. 43 Wilson has been in two now, I think.