Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:02 PM   #571
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
Von likes hitting the crack pipe after a long day of stabbing people.

FYP
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:02 PM   #572
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
Von likes hitting QB's with the crown of his helmet directly in their spine.
Pretty sure that's the definition of a penalty.

What is Spearing?
A penalty called when a defensive player makes a tackle that leads with the crown of his helmet into the offensive player. If the initial contact occurs at the top of the helmet, the tackle is illegal. Spearing is a 15-yard penalty against the defense and an automatic first down. The penalty is considered a player safety issue, as hits that lead with the top of the helmet often result in injuries.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:03 PM   #573
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Thanks for clarifying. If he hadn't buried his crown in the back I'd chalk it up to a border line late shot. And I'd be looking for the same if I was you. It's a brutal game. I'll admit I like the attitude in my defense playing through the whistle but know the other team sees it different.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:04 PM   #574
SuperBowl or bust

Textbook spearing and late hit on the quarterback.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:06 PM   #575
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Thanks for clarifying. If he hadn't buried his crown in the back I'd chalk it up to a border line late shot. And I'd be looking for the same if I was you. It's a brutal game. I'll admit I like the attitude in my defense playing through the whistle but know the other team sees it different.
Like I said, I was as clean a player as there was and I'd have found a way to unload if an opponent did that to my quarterback. Regardless of the penalty I'd take. It's about respect and attitude. I don't disagree with your take, either.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:07 PM   #576
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Textbook spearing and late hit on the quarterback.
Yeah just watched again. He couldn't have pulled up completely but didn't need to land the helmet.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:08 PM   #577
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Yeah just watched again. He couldn't have pulled up completely but didn't need to land the helmet.
It was Suh level dirty IMO and. A return fire is warranted.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:09 PM   #578
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Like I said, I was as clean a player as there was and I'd have found a way to unload if an opponent did that to my quarterback. Regardless of the penalty I'd take. It's about respect and attitude. I don't disagree with your take, either.
You'd have sucked if you didn't. Same as a pitcher after his guy took chin music, hitting the goalie, etc.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:09 PM   #579
Abolish The Salary Cap!

That was a love tap back when Elway played.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-31-2015, 11:10 PM   #580
SuperBowl or bust

Look how far he is when the ball is already in the air...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	214.4 KB
ID:	110361  
Old 07-31-2015, 11:11 PM   #581
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
It was Suh level dirty IMO and. A return fire is warranted.
Oh hey now! Suh is his own level imho. Though I might feel different if it happened to my guy...
Old 07-31-2015, 11:13 PM   #582
SuperBowl or bust

An even better one....

He takes 2 steps after the ball is gone and then spears Alex with the crown of his helmet.

That might have been the hit that gave Alex health problems. Busted spleen?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	110362  
Old 07-31-2015, 11:15 PM   #583
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Look how far he is when the ball is already in the air...
Which is why I was teaching my young padawan knowmo that kc power us one...
Old 08-01-2015, 01:02 AM   #584
MVP

I like the idea of Twittering that clip...just shows how far off the officiating has been in regards to these two QBs. If that was Manning on the receiving end...would be not only a penalty but a fine for touching the chosen one..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:20 AM   #585
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:

You're right, vail. It wasn't h2h
The worst part of that gif is that the ref is staring right at Von when he spears our quarterback WAYYY after the ball is gone.

Still makes no call to protect our quarterback.