Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 11:43 AM   #2041
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Happy birthday, Halo! Strap up, Space Marines. Shit is getting real tonight...

Microsoft surprises with early Halo Infinite multiplayer launch today

A huge surprise Xbox birthday gift from Microsoft

Microsoft is surprising Xbox fans today with an early launch for Halo Infinite multiplayer. Rumors of the early Halo Infinite multiplayer drop appeared over the weekend, and Microsoft is now making it official as part of today’s 20-year Xbox anniversary.

Halo Infinite’s cross-platform multiplayer mode should now be live for everyone on Xbox One, Xbox Series S / X, and PC to try out in beta. This beta includes access to season one with all the core maps and battle pass features. Any progress in the multiplayer mode will also carry over to launch day on December 8th.
I've never been a fan of FPS but I loved Halo 1 and 2 and Resistance on PS3. For me it was the co-op and not the competitive. Me and the boy played about 5 hours of the Collection co-op about a month ago and loved it. It's been so long it was like new again....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 12:20 PM   #2042
Supporter

I purchased an old game (3 of them, to play with my kids) that has been updated for nearly a decade.

7 Days to Die.

7 bucks each, and we've played the hell out of it. It started out as "meh" because we play Left 4 Dead 2 all the time, but it got addicting really fast.

My kids are huge Minecraft players, and this game is that on steroids and zombies.

I am amazed at the value, and the attention to detail the developers have and continue to put in.

Bravo.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 04:50 PM   #2043
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I purchased an old game (3 of them, to play with my kids) that has been updated for nearly a decade.

7 Days to Die.

7 bucks each, and we've played the hell out of it. It started out as "meh" because we play Left 4 Dead 2 all the time, but it got addicting really fast.

My kids are huge Minecraft players, and this game is that on steroids and zombies.

I am amazed at the value, and the attention to detail the developers have and continue to put in.

Bravo.
You should really look into Deep Rock Galactic. It will scratch a mincraft and the left for dead co-op itch.I bought a copy for a friend and next thing you know 8 of us have it.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 05:28 PM   #2044
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
You should really look into Deep Rock Galactic. It will scratch a mincraft and the left for dead co-op itch.I bought a copy for a friend and next thing you know 8 of us have it.
Nice. Thanks
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:07 AM   #2045
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Yup it's an awesome game and YW

I'm Stuck on Valheim again for my second wind.

Valheim with mods scratches that Skyrim with mods and coop buds itch that Elder Scrolls never gave me.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 08:53 PM   #2046
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Happy birthday, Halo! Strap up, Space Marines. Shit is getting real tonight...

Microsoft surprises with early Halo Infinite multiplayer launch today

A huge surprise Xbox birthday gift from Microsoft

Microsoft is surprising Xbox fans today with an early launch for Halo Infinite multiplayer. Rumors of the early Halo Infinite multiplayer drop appeared over the weekend, and Microsoft is now making it official as part of today’s 20-year Xbox anniversary.

Halo Infinite’s cross-platform multiplayer mode should now be live for everyone on Xbox One, Xbox Series S / X, and PC to try out in beta. This beta includes access to season one with all the core maps and battle pass features. Any progress in the multiplayer mode will also carry over to launch day on December 8th.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 08:59 PM   #2047
Rookie

Anyone with insight as to when we’ll see reliable stock anytime?

Our PS4 is nearing its lifespan and haven’t been able to get a ps5 since they first came out.
I was gonna replace it over a year ago but figured I’d wait and get a 5 instead. So I’m either gonna get a new PS4 or keep waiting but damn, it’s been a year plus now of waiting.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-28-2021, 10:36 PM   #2048
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
The free multiplayer has been an absolute blast so far. I'm not very good at it yet, but there are moments that feel so ****ing cool when you get a decent team together. Really fun team play.

I've been playing more Forza 5 though, to be honest.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 04:03 PM   #2049
I'll be back.

Never finished Old World Blues or Lonesome Road with FO: NV, so I'm going back and doing that this week.

Loading up on graphical mods.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 05:57 PM   #2050
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
Anyone with insight as to when we’ll see reliable stock anytime?

Our PS4 is nearing its lifespan and haven’t been able to get a ps5 since they first came out.
I was gonna replace it over a year ago but figured I’d wait and get a 5 instead. So I’m either gonna get a new PS4 or keep waiting but damn, it’s been a year plus now of waiting.
I waited 3 years in to the launch of the PS4 got one for $150 at a pawn shop. It still runs great. I won't be buying console again now that I've upgraded to a reasonable PC but I would have waited a min of two years for a PS5 anyway. Those launch consoles almost always have issues and there aren't many titles the first year.

If you want one get one. I don't see any change for the better in chip availability...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 03:08 PM   #2051
'Tis my eye!

I finally got around to playing Monster Hunter World/Iceborne. I'm ****ing addicted hardcore.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2021, 07:14 PM   #2052
How tall is this thing?

Picked up Mafia Trilogy on a black Friday sale, all 3 games for 30 bucks.

I'd played the first two when they originally came out, but Mafia Definitive edition was a spectacular remake. Completely redone voice work, and additions to the story here and there. Great ride if anyone is on the fence.

Mafia 2 was kinda meh on the gameplay, but the story was pretty solid. Starting up Mafia 3 later to finish out the trilogy.

If you like to play games for story, these are pretty good ones.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:57 PM   #2053
WhatUneed2Hear

Picked this up yesterday

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:28 PM   #2054
Mindful Taoist German

I guess my only really anticipated game is Sons of The Forest. Very little new on that front.

I still enjoy Valheim but it seems like the rest of the world is burned out already...
Old 12-04-2021, 03:21 PM   #2055
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I guess my only really anticipated game is Sons of The Forest. Very little new on that front.

I still enjoy Valheim but it seems like the rest of the world is burned out already...
Hopefully they will launch a DLC soon, i've seen talk that it's going to happen although it might just be speculation. Mods are the best part because the community can add new content.