Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:35 PM   #37306
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
The fact is there is some politics to this. The media and our politicians have seen to that. Even the other day when Gov. Kelly gave her presser on masks in Ks she had to say "even Republicans are wearing masks here... ". That shit doesn't help. FTR I know people both D & R that are fer masks and people both D & R that are gin' em'.

For the most part I think we have kept this thread free of politics about as well as you can. I wouldn't have banned Mecca, at least not a perma-ban but not my call.
So, it's pretty clearly not political.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:35 PM   #37307
Life is changing..

Deaths at 615 on Worldomoters today. I'm old enough to remember when we'd get excited if we came in under 1000 on a weekend.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:37 PM   #37308
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
So, it's pretty clearly not political.
I think for some it is. You see it on the intrawebs. I don't think it is as political as some thing meaning only D''s want masks and only R's don't want masks. But that's not really a discussion to have here nor one that I even care to have at all.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:37 PM   #37309
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Deaths at 615 on Worldomoters today. I'm old enough to remember when we'd get excited if we came in under 1000 on a weekend.
819 is the number we want to stay under......
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:39 PM   #37310
New and Improved

Quote:
The hell I do. I think you need to check yourself, bro.
Yea right, only all the ones where you'll posy something only to say but that's getting political, or I was being sarcastic. That's just a couple ways you do it.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:40 PM   #37311
Supporter

And now ComiCon just got canceled.....
Old 07-01-2020, 04:41 PM   #37312
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Yea right, only all the ones where you'll posy something only to say but that's getting political, or I was being sarcastic. That's just a couple ways you do it.
Don't be pissed at me because someone else called you out. That's not my problem. Least you can do is own your shit without pointing fingers at someone else.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:54 PM   #37313
New and Improved

Quote:
Don't be pissed at me because someone else called you out. That's not my problem. Least you can do is own your shit without pointing fingers at someone else.
That's just it, I am pointing a finger at you. You do that shit all the time in this thread. Even if what you post isn't blatantly political you walk right up to the line and spit across it.
That's all I'm going to say about it, I don't want to derail this anymore than it has been.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:00 PM   #37314
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
That's just it, I am pointing a finger at you. You do that shit all the time in this thread. Even if what you post isn't blatantly political you walk right up to the line and spit across it.
That's all I'm going to say about it, I don't want to derail this anymore than it has been.
Yeah, we know what you're doing. Someone called you out and you are mad so you wanna point your finger at someone else.

That's probably all you should say about it. I've been called out for a lot of things in this thread, getting political ain't one of them.

Sorry, Pal.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:11 PM   #37315
best in the biz

if masks can't stop drywall dust, it's not going to stop covid.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:30 PM   #37316
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Yeah, we know what you're doing. Someone called you out and you are mad so you wanna point your finger at someone else.

That's probably all you should say about it. I've been called out for a lot of things in this thread, getting political ain't one of them.

Sorry, Pal.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:32 PM   #37317
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Only thing I've ever used is the particle masks, and it's in large part that they don't fit well over the nose. Or maybe it's just my nose is too damn big...

I bought a washable one with replaceable filters from Amazon (the one I'm wearing in my avatar) but I haven't had any significant drywall jobs to try it out on.

Have you used anything other than a particle mask?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:33 PM   #37318
Mod Team

Quote:
And what if you put a mask on the drywall and the person working?

Plus 6 feet of distance between the masked worker and the drywall that is wearing a mask?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:35 PM   #37319
The Maintenance Guy

You'd need 6 foot arms to sand drywall that is 6 feet away.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:37 PM   #37320
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Not even N95 masks are designed to stop everything... but, that doesn't mean they're useless either.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.